10,000 trucks per day

Biden and the Dems have done such a great job so far! I can't wait for gas to get even more expensive making life so much easier/better for everyone. :wall:

25 minutes ago, irv said:

Biden and the Dems have done such a great job so far! I can't wait for gas to get even more expensive making life so much easier/better for everyone. :wall:

The fucking liberals want to dissolve the middle class.  They will make it so that the US has an upper and poverty class.  Anyone making 200k or less will be hard pressed to buy luxury items and will be the same as someone making 20k a year.  They really hate the middle class.

• Like 1

Just now, racer254 said:

The fucking liberals want to dissolve the middle class.  They will make it so that the US has an upper and poverty class.  Anyone making 200k or less will be hard pressed to buy luxury items and will be the same as someone making 20k a year.  They really hate the middle class.

I told these Trump haters what to expect as the writing was on the wall but because they are incapable of thinking for themselves or having any foresight, they didn't see it. Even now, while it is underway, they still don't see it or in some strange, brainwashed way they like the way their country is heading. 

I've said it a gazillion times. This is a Liberal agenda worldwide, not just one's home country. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, irv said:

I told these Trump haters what to expect as the writing was on the wall but because they are incapable of thinking for themselves or having any foresight, they didn't see it. Even now, while it is underway, they still don't see it or in some strange, brainwashed way they like the way their country is heading. 

I've said it a gazillion times. This is a Liberal agenda worldwide, not just one's home country. 

I agree 100%.  Other countries do not have a middle class like the US and Canada and they want that gone.  It really is astonishing watching anyone with a middle class income defend the destruction and not realize it. 

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, irv said:

I've said it a gazillion times. This is a GLOBALIST Liberal agenda worldwide, not just one's home country. 

*thought that should be added.  :bc: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

*thought that should be added.  :bc: 

Yep, take a good look at the "global" groups and pacts we got back into as soon as biden got in power.  Back to climate change, the paris accord, ending tariffs, united nations.  Everything designed to be back into global organizations instead of putting the US first like trump wanted.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Hauling fuel because the pipe is down. It's not enough they can't keep up.

Remember, pipelines are bad.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/gas-prices-colonial-pipeline-ransomware-attack/

I hope them fuckers have to pay $15.00/gallon and that's if they can find it.  

5 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Joe is putting people to work!! 

No truckers were ever laid off . In fact they have all been killing it for the last few yrs .

And no you are not going to truck driving school for 3 weeks and hauling hazmat shit out of the gate 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Hauling fuel because the pipe is down. It's not enough they can't keep up.

Remember, pipelines are bad.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/gas-prices-colonial-pipeline-ransomware-attack/

Even the small turkey shit burning plant required 300+ semi loads of shit and tree slashings a day to run it at capacity.  

No turkey farmer was selling them shit for what they were paying...

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

No truckers were ever laid off . In fact they have all been killing it for the last few yrs .

And no you are not going to truck driving school for 3 weeks and hauling hazmat shit out of the gate 

Fuel isn't were the money is, rates are crap. I haven't hauled fuel in over a year due to my neck fusion, doesn't pay enough to kill my body anymore doing it! 

9 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Joe is putting people to work!! 

Just a 1/3rd of expected. Oh well. Maybe in another 50 yrs in office he’ll learn better.

lol clown 🤡 clowns 🤡