Check your account email address ×

Fauxi is a dirty fuckin rat

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Beats being a phony Trump pussy boy that feels the need to be a mod hack on a quasi sled board to pump up his self esteem.

Pathetic really.

Who are you calling a fucking pussy?  LOL!  You'd be quiet as a fence post around me....or you'd see how well your double mask absorbed your own blood.

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Who are you calling a fucking pussy?  LOL!  You'd be quiet as a fence post around me....or you'd see how well your double mask absorbed your own blood.

More threats? Your a phony internet pussy boy.

4 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

There is more than him - but he signed that money to the chinks on an emergency loophole for them to make covid viruses, when there wasn't any emergency at the time. He should be tried for that. 

Pouts is miserable. 

MC used to be half way intelligent in the Hcs days.

Spinner is a weak troll. He avoids threads like this - because he knows he will get slapped around.

I agree . But when you assign the only other guy who signed off on it to look in to it I just don't see anything coming of it even with a thick thick paper trail 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I agree . But when you assign the only other guy who signed off on it to look in to it I just don't see anything coming of it even with a thick thick paper trail 

Probably nothing will come of it, they're all untouchables. 

That rat Fauxi is basically part of the reason of the pandemic. Pretty fucked up...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

there is not one person i can think of that claimed that.   In fact Fauci has been a PSO to the right since the go.  

There is a bunch of mysterious members on the forum constantly claiming all sorts of things he can never name. :dunno:

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Beats being a phony Trump pussy boy that feels the need to be a mod hack on a quasi sled board to pump up his self esteem.

Pathetic really.

Snorider good to see you back .