America’s new enemy.

6 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Most of the politicians sold out to the chinks. Xiden was one of em...

US consumers too.  Voluntarily shipping massive amounts of net wealth offshore every year has it's consequences, eventually.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Im4snow said:

US consumers too.  Voluntarily shipping massive amounts of net wealth offshore every year has it's consequences, eventually.  

Politicians and Corporations sold out to the commies/foreign countries, the consumer has no choice as it's almost impossible to find products that are made here. It's a..............which come first, the chicken or the egg? 30+ years ago Americans had no problem buying American products, greedy politicians/corporations have sold this country out.

14 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Politicians and Corporations sold out to the commies/foreign countries, the consumer has no choice as it's almost impossible to find products that are made here. It's a..............which come first, the chicken or the egg? 30+ years ago Americans had no problem buying American products, greedy politicians/corporations have sold this country out.

Capitalism at work. 

15 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Capitalism at work. 

So what would you call it before politicians/corps. took advantage of foreign slave labor 30+ years ago? Compassionate Capitalism? :lmao:

3 hours ago, Im4snow said:

See below...

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

X2

• Platinum Contributing Member

Why is everybody complaining about it now...Seems the opinion used to be that Corporations were in business to satisfy the shareholders by maximizing profits no matter what.🤷🏻

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Biden says china will eat our lunch..Why you guys against the president?? Fucking guy is Clueless and knows what's up..

This is your guy right??

vvvvvv

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-china-idUSKBN2AB06A

Eat our lunch yet our education system is worried about bathrooms and when slaves (1619 project) were brought to our country instead of STEM. 

History show's race baiting or racial divide is often used in creating a communist/facsist regimes.  

https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/29/critical-race-theory-is-a-classic-communist-divide-and-conquer-tactic/

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

This is exactly what the left wants.  China, China, China.  and when trump started to do something about it, the left hated it.  Now it is back to smoke and mirrors to get the spotlight off the swamp in washington.  The swamp in washington is way worse than anything china can do to the US Taxpayer.

Edited by racer254

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why is everybody complaining about it now...Seems the opinion used to be that Corporations were in business to satisfy the shareholders by maximizing profits no matter what.🤷🏻

I’m guessing 98% of the posters on this site profited big time from American based companies that moved mfg to Asia. Fucking huge hypocrites. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

This is exactly what the left wants.  China, China, China.  and when trump started to do something about it, the left hated it.  Now it is back to smoke and mirrors to get the spotlight off the swamp in washington.  The swamp in washington is way worse than anything china can do to the US Taxpayer.

Swamp

swamp 

swamp 

swamp. 

can’t 

think 

for 

myself. 

I’m

a

parrot. 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m guessing 98% of the posters on this site profited big time from American based companies that moved mfg to Asia. Fucking huge hypocrites. 

Investors profited when things were made here also. The greedy stuffed shirts just want more for themselves..........foreign slave labor FTW!

21 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Just like you and your lay partner, MC, went ballistic when tariffs went up?  YOU HATED IT!  Poor cheap liberals.  Pffft....spare me.

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Investors profited when things were made here also. The greedy stuffed shirts just want more for themselves..........foreign slave labor FTW!

Well, we can blame DC for this.  Public corps are FOR PROFIT.  DC let them do what they needed to do so....and it's what Americans wanted.  We love cheap shit we don't need.  In this way, we really are the laughing stock of the world.

Example:  Don't blame be that I only pay minimal taxes for my income....I am simply using the rules/loopholes that DC has put in place for their IRS henchmen.