3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think I’ll try it and see.  A lifetime of old injuries are just starting to creep up on me.

So, in other words, I can use it but, unless EVERYBODY uses it, it’s no good?  Well, god damn it!!!  You are all selfish!!!  .....and racist!!!!! :lol:

HoW MaNY BooSter DosEs wIlL I NeeD tO GeT HurD ImMuNiTie?!?!!!!!

:bc:

....but pretty sure I wasn’t gonna go to some gas station for it anyway.  :lmao:

Well, you do consider Taco Bell fine dining, so....

• Haha 1

Just now, ckf said:

Well, you do consider Taco Bell fine dining, so....

It’s the absolute finest!  There are two things that make me smile the most in life.  One is standing at the Taco Bell counter with a fresh, crisp $20 bill.  The other is sexually explicit.

:lol:

• Haha 1

For body aches I haven't found anything that works better than this stuff. It's 100mg of THC and 100mg of CBD. You'll need to get it from a legal state or state with medical mj.

Screenshot_20210508-071135-542.png

Edited by Anler
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think I’ll try it and see.  A lifetime of old injuries are just starting to creep up on me.

You can get it infused in the bio freeze 

you will definitely get relief from that.  I wouldn’t let anyone discourage you from trying it.  Like Ckf said, just get it from reputable place.  

Turmeric and bromelain together with a teaspoon of Carlson’s cod liver oil is the best combo I’ve found for inflammation. Of course if your diet is shit nothing will overcome that. Diet remains the #1 remedy for inflammation. 

9 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Here if you get the card you have to give up your guns and CC permit. I only got the drops because my wife worked at a pharmacy and and I got them at cost, and was told to increase the dose until it worked, for me it was 3 times the dose, if I remember right the bottle didn't last a week cost me $60.00.  I used the creme too took a little of the edge off for a short time was all.

WTF 

Didn't realize thats a fed thing,  fucking retards think the marijuanas kills SMH

Edited by Angry ginger

15 minutes ago, ckf said:

It needs to be legalized at the federal level. At this point why not?

Remember how we couldn’t raise the speed limit past 55 because there would be dead bodies littering the highways everywhere?   :lol:

Just now, Cold War said:

Remember how we couldn’t raise the speed limit past 55 because there would be dead bodies littering the highways everywhere?   :lol:

It's still Live Free or die in NH with no seatbelt law, or helmet law. 

1 minute ago, ckf said:

It's still Live Free or die in NH with no seatbelt law, or helmet law. 

Wow!  I thought every State had a seatbelt law.  Click it or ticket!!!!

Passing laws is easy,  getting rid of them is tough.  We still had the no buying alcohol on Sunday law until a few years back. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

WTF 

Didn't realize thats a fed thing,  fucking retards think the marijuanas kills SMH

My Dr. is willing to give me the card, but I'm not willing to give up my CC or guns.  I thought it was our state but might be fed. 

16 hours ago, ckf said:

Yes, it is worth trying. It's very good for inflammation and general arches and pains.

Great for a good night sleep too.

I've tried some a few times here and it never helps me sleep.  Only trying.4mm maybe I need more? 

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I've tried some a few times here and it never helps me sleep.  Only trying.4mm maybe I need more? 

It wouldn't hurt to try. It effects everyone differently. As an example... 25mg might work for me and you need 50mg to work the same for you. It's not like you can OD on the stuff. You are in a legal county...if it doesn't effect your work, try something that is a ratio of 1:1 CBD to THC. The CBD should override most of the effects of the THC and you will sleep like a baby, lol.

Just now, ckf said:

It wouldn't hurt to try. It effects everyone differently. As an example... 25mg might work for me and you need 50mg to work the same for you. It's not like you can OD on the stuff. You are in a legal county...if it doesn't effect your work, try something that is a ratio of 1:1 CBD to THC. The CBD should override most of the effects of the THC and you will sleep like a baby, lol.

It is a 50-50 mix bought it at the store 😂

I ll try some more dosage tonight.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

You can get it infused in the bio freeze 

you will definitely get relief from that.  I wouldn’t let anyone discourage you from trying it.  Like Ckf said, just get it from reputable place.  

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Big pharma.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Our government is selling it and making money off it :lol: 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Big pharma.

I'm sure they already have plans in place for when it happens. The states are slowly falling anyway.

10 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Our government is selling it and making money off it :lol: 

Why not :bc:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

That works well for me but it's not a quality sleep :lol: 

That’s a good one as well but I meant this one....🤣🤣

39DB0C3C-0424-4441-9EC6-2E9B9761862C.jpeg.7b7be044027dcb75c1458826b4abbec8.jpeg

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, ckf said:

The Republican legislature here in Wisconsin has made it clear that they’re going to kill the governor’s push for legalization. The tavern league is a big supporter of the gop. Go figure. Wisconsin remains the only state that considers 1st offense OWI a civil violation. Go tavern league. 

On 5/7/2021 at 5:27 PM, Zambroski said:

Ok, I’m tired of my life aches and pains so, my wife’s hairdresser gave her the contact for some CBD stuff?  What gives?  Is it worth a try?  Any experience here?

CBD is worth a shot for sure, it's a solid herbal anti-inflammatory. Life's aches and pains tend to respond much better to a mix of CBD and THC though.

17 hours ago, ckf said:

If you are going to try it buy it from a reputable place, not a gas station counter.

Something like this http://greenmountainhempcompany.com/

Agreed, the only hemp product worth buying at a gas station is delta-8 :lol: 

So, I heard an interesting analogy last night when talking with a bud about the CBD.  He said, “It’s like making a homemade weed and grass killer.  Sure, you can add and mix and try different things for weeks and hope the next mix works better or, you can just go get a bottle of Round-Up and be done.”  He was basically saying just go get some prescribed pain meds.

Here’s my thing though....I’ve got old pain meds but, I don’t want to take them either.  Hell, I don’t even like to take the aspirin or Motrin I take. It’s not like I feel my body is some sort of majestic temple anymore but, I’ve never been a fan of adding too much extra into the system that tells the system not to do its job.  It is becoming painfully clear I need some help now and I’d sure rather try something more natural first.  My tablet a day aspirin regimen, while helpful, just isn’t getting it done any more.  My ripped, broken and shredded “temple” is in decline and I’m afraid we’re looking at seeing just the remains of what was a great civilization in the future and I’m not ready to take up knitting, reading or riding a Polaris yet!  :lmao: :stirthepot:

So...I think I’m gonna go with your guy’s advice and see what happens.  Now, is it one part dawn dish soap to 5 parts water and vinegar for weeds or.....

• Gold Member
On 5/8/2021 at 8:10 AM, Anler said:

For body aches I haven't found anything that works better than this stuff. It's 100mg of THC and 100mg of CBD. You'll need to get it from a legal state or state with medical mj.

Screenshot_20210508-071135-542.png

I use something with a different name but the same specs, works very well. 

I'm not ready to swallow capsules from unregulated sources, but a topical from a state regulated store seemed a better choice. 

9 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I use something with a different name but the same specs, works very well. 

I'm not ready to swallow capsules from unregulated sources, but a topical from a state regulated store seemed a better choice. 

Grow your own and make your own capsules and salves.