Are young healthy adults at greater risk of vaccine complications than the rones itself?

1 minute ago, Big Crappie said:

what more would you like me to say. I gave you the truth, you think I'm wrong, I'm ok with that. Dumb ass

You gave me nothing but the same shit one can hear everyday from MSM and the ones pushing the agenda and vaccine. Got anything on your own or is your name perfectly suited for you? 

1 minute ago, irv said:

You gave me nothing but the same shit one can hear everyday from MSM and the ones pushing the agenda and vaccine. Got anything on your own or is your name perfectly suited for you? 

My assertions are supported by science and over 100 years of inoculation against virus. Your info is from twitter feeds. I'll take my info all day every day.

6 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

My assertions are supported by science and over 100 years of inoculation against virus. Your info is from twitter feeds. I'll take my info all day every day.

Do you have reading comprehension issues? Does it make any sense to you that people are still catching covid, still getting deathly ill and still dying even after receiving both shots? Do you honestly think covid will just bounce off your chest like bullets do Superman's now that you've been vaccinated? 

Sorry to break it to you, crappy, but you're ignorant and are being fooled and lied to. 

sheeple4.jpg

20 minutes ago, irv said:

Do you have reading comprehension issues? Does it make any sense to you that people are still catching covid, still getting deathly ill and still dying even after receiving both shots? Do you honestly think covid will just bounce off your chest like bullets do Superman's now that you've been vaccinated? 

Sorry to break it to you, crappy, but you're ignorant and are being fooled and lied to. 

sheeple4.jpg

Dude, look in the mirror.

I'm the guy that told you you can still get sick even after being vaccinated. Wtf

59 minutes ago, ckf said:

You can't make this shit up.....

You guys are a riot. :lol:

It's getting a bit hard to follow anymore...or maybe it's just gone stale.  Again, if one is so inclined to get the vaccine, roll with it!  If not, don't.  One side shaming the other is as silly as people trying to shame people for getting or not getting a flu shot.  When does that happen?  Never.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

And,,,,now they are saying this??? WTF?? I've never seen so much back and forth, indecision, disagreement in my life, but rush out and get the jab because it will fully protect you from covid,,,,,,, or that is what we originally said, but now we're not sure,,,, again.

Canadians should wait for Pfizer or Moderna vaccine if they can, federal advisory committee says.

The federal government’s vaccine advisory committee is recommending people who can wait for an mRNA vaccine, like Pfizer or Moderna, hold out for it, once again contradicting the long-standing advice to Canadians to get the first shot they’re offered.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadians-should-wait-for-pfizer-or-moderna-vaccine-if-they-can-federal-advisory-committee-says?utm_source=broadsheetcontentads&utm_medium=onnetwork&utm_campaign=on_network_boosting&utm_content=roncontentads

1 hour ago, Tinker said:

Since Jan the US Death Rate has dropped from over 4000 per day to 650. The Infection Rate has dropped from over 300,000 per day to 35,000. 

These numbers are even more suspect than the first numbers...and with the threshold of the positive levels in tests upped since the election (surprise, surprise) they are even more suspect than ever before. I guess people have started dying from other things again....which, is normal.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

These numbers are even more suspect than the first numbers...and with the threshold of the positive levels in tests upped since the election (surprise, surprise) they are even more suspect than ever before. I guess people have started dying from other things again....which, is normal.

Exactly. Fauci is on record as saying as much. The higher the test number the greater the chance of false positives. It surprises me they lowered that number post election though as I thought this wasn't political but for the greater good of mankind. :news:

1 hour ago, irv said:

Exactly. Fauci is on record as saying as much. The higher the test number the greater the chance of false positives. It surprises me they lowered that number post election though as I thought this wasn't political but for the greater good of mankind. :news:

Yeah...as if there weren't already enough huge red flags on this whole thing.   The virus is real, the overzealous fear about it is manufactured.

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yeah...as if there weren't already enough huge red flags on this whole thing.   The virus is real, the overzealous fear about it is manufactured.

I still struggle with this wasn't really a accident at all. A meat market where hundreds upon hundred of people attend each and every day from a bat that can't be found any closer than 500km's away????? Like I said a long time ago, unless the woman keeled over right then and there while eating said bat, how in the hell would they be able to narrow that one down and prove it???

Imo, this was intentional no matter how crazy that might sound. The Chinese are ruthless, cruel, and inhumane and they certainly don't like being mocked, picked on nor shown how insane they actually are. Imo, they sent a message that they are not to be fucked with by anyone. It might have went further than they anticipated, but then again, I don't think they really care a whole lot. 

1 hour ago, irv said:

I still struggle with this wasn't really a accident at all. A meat market where hundreds upon hundred of people attend each and every day from a bat that can't be found any closer than 500km's away????? Like I said a long time ago, unless the woman keeled over right then and there while eating said bat, how in the hell would they be able to narrow that one down and prove it???

Imo, this was intentional no matter how crazy that might sound. The Chinese are ruthless, cruel, and inhumane and they certainly don't like being mocked, picked on nor shown how insane they actually are. Imo, they sent a message that they are not to be fucked with by anyone. It might have went further than they anticipated, but then again, I don't think they really care a whole lot. 

I no longer really concern myself with the "how" this developed.  It developed and the Chinese were to blame....if not on purpose with it's release, they were at fault with hindering and hiding the source of it.  So, yeah...it is what it is.  

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

The need to respond in every thread is sad……neurotic really.

Why did you take me of ignore?  Do my comments toward you somehow make you feel better?  You are weird...and stupid.

• Like 1