I found F7ben

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Weird but I don’t remember asking you a damn thing but since you decided to chime in  how exactly am I patting myself on the back? 

You seem quite content with the fact that you troll people to the extent they respond in kind and step over the line.  Maybe not be such a troll either with  the unprovoked insults and take some responsibility.  Yeah I know you didn’t ask for my opinion but you managed to also push me to that point where a couple years ago I just decided all bets were off with you.  All I’m saying is this shouldn’t be a surprise.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Snake said:

I offer my opinion as a free service. If you forgot to opt "out" during signing up, you have given up said right to be butthurt at this time.

No butthurt whatsoever.🤷🏻👍🏼

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

The total hypocrisy of some of you is laughable. The arbitrary rule that we can’t make jokes about family is meant to make you all feel good. MC attacked a me the other day when I made a post about a friends mom. I didn’t give two shits. People call for the death of others on this forum and no one blinks on eye. Spare me your outrage. 

This, wasn't that.  Come on man!  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

You seem quite content with the fact that you troll people to the extent they respond in kind and step over the line.  Maybe not be such a troll either with  the unprovoked insults and take some responsibility.  Yeah I know you didn’t ask for my opinion but you managed to also push me to that point where a couple years ago I just decided all bets were off with you.  All I’m saying is this shouldn’t be a surprise.

So I’m content and patting myself on the back while you are defending JT...good to know moving forward.👍🏼🤣

Just now, Snake said:

Weird but I don’t remember asking you a damn thing

You implied I was butthurt so I responded...don’t try and fire my lines right back at me...it’s a bad look MoeMoe.👍🏼

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

You implied I was butthurt so I responded...don’t try and fire my lines right back at me...it’s a bad look MoeMoe.👍🏼

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Snake said:

🤣🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Smales gets personal on a regular basis. Lies when it suits him.

Whatever.

🤣🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, Snake said:

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Smales gets personal on a regular basis. Lies when it suits him.

Whatever.

Well, he's a little ankle biting SJW for sure but, I don't remember seeing him go outside of the membership and shit talking about wives/kids.  I can see why this is upsetting to many.  Personally, IDGAF.  Want to talk shit about mine...I get to return the favor....fun!  :lol: 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, he's a little ankle biting SJW for sure but, I don't remember seeing him go outside of the membership and shit talking about wives/kids.  I can see why this is upsetting to many.  Personally, IDGAF.  Want to talk shit about mine...I get to return the favor....fun!  :lol: 

SJW...how original. 

BTW I just laughed at his post...wishing me dead, licking my wife’s ass...dude has clearly  spit the bit!🤣

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

🤣🤣

Dude you historically have resorted to name calling quite quickly.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

SJW...how original. 

BTW I just laughed at his post...wishing me dead, licking my wife’s ass...dude has clearly  spit the bit!🤣

It's not supposed to be an original "dig".  It's an assessment.  At least you recognize it being an insulting term....because there's really nothing prideful about the term.

You know, i find it funny that when somebody gets called a "hypocrite", they carry on like it means nothing instead of pausing and taking some personal stock as to why they were called that.  But, call somebody a SJW and they immediately take offense.  It's funny because it was coined by the liberals to be a badge of honor...but is now a badge of hypocrisy, ignorance and cowardice.  Ooops.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Dude you historically have resorted to name calling quite quickly.   

And immediately when somebody posts something in which he disagrees.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's not supposed to be an original "dig".  It's an assessment.  At least you recognize it being an insulting term....because there's really nothing prideful about the term.

You know, i find it funny that when somebody gets called a "hypocrite", they carry on like it means nothing instead of pausing and taking some personal stock as to why they were called that.  But, call somebody a SJW and they immediately take offense.  It's funny because it was coined by the liberals to be a badge of honor...but is now a badge of hypocrisy, ignorance and cowardice.  Ooops.

And immediately when somebody posts something in which he disagrees.

Yep....called me pig shit because I live in Iowa dozens of times when I hadn't insulted him a bit.  Funny thing is I have zero interest or investment in hog farming.  :lol:     

• Haha 1