Any body here live near Georgian Bay, Parry Sound Ontario?

I've toyed with the idea of maybe exploring a move to that area. Recent events in this fuck-hole country have re-newed my interest. 

What is it like up there, REALLY?

Please don't say that Justin Trudeau is a pussy, faggot or whatever. I don't care what he's like, I'm interested in day to day living up there.

Do you have a significant black population up there?

Do you have ANY FEAR OF CRIME UP THERE?

Can you wake up every day, have your coffee, without SOME FUCKING SHIT THING GOING ON NATIONALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you live like a human fucking being, without looking over your shoulder 24/7, and worrying about a president who wants to appropriate your life savings to feed, clothe, house, medicate, and support the millions of illegitimate, illegal offspring of filthy minorities? 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I've toyed with the idea of maybe exploring a move to that area. Recent events in this fuck-hole country have re-newed my interest. 

>Great

Please don't say that Justin Trudeau is a pussy, faggot or whatever. I don't care what he's like, I'm interested in day to day living up there.

>Not a JT fan type town.

>No

>None

Can you wake up every day, have your coffee, without SOME FUCKING SHIT THING GOING ON NATIONALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Yes

Can you live like a human fucking being, without looking over your shoulder 24/7, and worrying about a president who wants to appropriate your life savings to feed, clothe, house, medicate, and support the millions of illegitimate, illegal offspring of filthy minorities? 

>We have enough of our own problems, but seriously, PS is really nice and beats the urban setting any day.  Still a ways from retirement but will live up there full time when that happens. 

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

NH is one of the safest and lowest crime states in America not to mention one of the least diverse too and your scared to live here :lol2:. Maybe move to real NH not the ghetto.

4 hours ago, bladefever said:

Little John lives in Parry Sound. He would love to have you as a neighbor. He's sure a few nights will cure you of your fear of black guys. 

Screenshot_20210505-143541_Google.jpg

Is that the negro with a big dink, FAGGOT?

This is a late 70s, early 80s , S&W Model 19 Combat Magnum. The best years, probably collector-grade. Ordered from the factory with Target Trigger, Target Hammer, Target Stocks. 

I have Federal .357 Magnum, Full Load 168 Grain, Hollow Points.  

Sorry to disappoint ya', but if a faggot like you or a negro like that, ever threatens me, someone will be eating some Federal lead, and it won't be me, FAGGOT FACE. You fucking queeer.

PA240052.JPG

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

This is a late 70s, early 80s , S&W Model 19 Combat Magnum. The best years, probably collector-grade. Ordered from the factory with Target Trigger, Target Hammer, Target Stocks. 

Sorry to disappoint ya', but if a faggot like you or a negro like that, ever threatens me, someone will be eating some Federal lead, and it won't be me, FAGGOT FACE. You fucking queeer.

PA240052.JPG

You will have to find out why they call him little John. Report back when you gain consciousness.....

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

PA240052.JPG

The only thing you'll be eating is a bag of these...........ahahahahahaha :bigfinger::lmao:

Bag Of Dicks by Producer Jason Bonaroti

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

NH is one of the safest and lowest crime states in America not to mention one of the least diverse too and your scared to live here :lol2:. Maybe move to real NH not the ghetto.

Yeah, NH is OK, however we are still in the USA, and with Biden in, he's after my wealth, the MOTHERFUKKER. 

I'm just sick of this whole country. 

5 minutes ago, bladefever said:

You will have to find out why they call him little John. Report back when you gain consciousness.....

You will have to find out why you have pics of a naked negro male, you fukkin queerre.  

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

The only thing you'll be eating is a bag of these...........ahahahahahaha :bigfinger::lmao:

Bag Of Dicks by Producer Jason Bonaroti

There you go again, with your bag of dicks, you fukkin queere. 

7 minutes ago, irv said:

Stay the fuck where you are. We have enough Liberal headcases up here already.

7rfyv1535921476.jpg

I ain't no liberal, you no GENERLINK DINK. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Now now, if he wants to leave, we should let him. Everyone’s property value will go up. Kids will be safer. Win win. 

• Haha 5