India rones is the worst in the world holy smokes

1 hour ago, Tinker said:

holy smokes the US Infection rate is 674% higher than India, we all really should be more like India, must be the healing waters tbh

Pssst.....it's really not.  Our "infection rate" has multiple political and monetary multipliers factored in.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Pssst.....it's really not.  Our "infection rate" has multiple political and monetary multipliers factored in.

Tinker has small brain and smells like cabbage 

I love how we pick and choose our facts.  When states punish small businesses and strip citizens of their rights cases go dramatically down...  right???? 

12 hours ago, ACE said:

Can’t figure out how their death rate is so low compared to Quebec and New York though 

They are giving everyone hydroxycloriquin 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

They are giving everyone hydroxycloriquin 

YUP thats what they have been saying for some time now.       EARLY treatment with the stuff really does work. i believe ivremectin is currently being used and studied there also.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

So prove him incorrect 

India's #'s have never been remotely close to legitimate. Absolutely impossible for a country with millions of homeless in massive density to have an infection rate 1/7 of the US. Their numbers don't exist. Now their cases are hotspots all over the world where Liberal fuckwad leaders won't stop letting them in. Fn country would near kill all of us if we went there before Covid anyway, fence it in.  

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Somebody gave you a lobotomy.

Your wife gave me a rim job while she sucked me off. She likes eating ass. I told her no Thanks to the Strap on treatment. She said getting fucked in the ass was your favorite thing. I wasn’t surprised. 

13 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Your wife gave me a rim job while she sucked me off. She likes eating ass. I told her no Thanks to the Strap on treatment. She said getting fucked in the ass was your favorite thing. I wasn’t surprised. 

Why did you have to go and bring Jim's family in to it? It's not like we have many rules around here.

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Why did you have to go and bring Jim's family in to it? It's not like we have many rules around here.

Jimmy is a troll period and should be treated as such. If you jimmy or anyone else doesn’t lime it maybe stop Jimmy from being a troll. 

14 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Jimmy is a troll period and should be treated as such. If you jimmy or anyone else doesn’t lime it maybe stop Jimmy from being a troll. 

Did Jim bring up your family somewhere?

36 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

14 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

image.jpeg.6ae1f8b77d5f6ac59d8329ca09e3fb9c.jpeg

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Tinker said:

India's #'s have never been remotely close to legitimate. Absolutely impossible for a country with millions of homeless in massive density to have an infection rate 1/7 of the US. Their numbers don't exist. Now their cases are hotspots all over the world where Liberal fuckwad leaders won't stop letting them in. Fn country would near kill all of us if we went there before Covid anyway, fence it in.  

Neither are ours.  They should be releasing two data sets.   One actual testing numbers and two estimates with people who have/had COVID but were never tested because of mild or no symptoms.   Very early on a USC study in LA county proved this.  This would be a jump of positive cases by 6-10 x's and blow the mortality rate and need for shutdowns out of the water.

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

And you are a cunt acting like a cunt.

Yes, please do leave the forum you fucking slug.