All up in arms

Now the people of Minneapolis and st Paul are all up in arms bitching about the massive spike in shootings and violent crime. 

But big shocker still no one seeing anything even on a bright sunny day when a kid is shot on a residential street .

Funny what happens when the cops quit working inner city beats 

24 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Uncle Znotty: Black America is the USA's nightmare. 

Your Democrat party is. Black America is the result of their malfeasance. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, irv said:

Your Democrat party is. Black America is the result of their malfeasance. 

I am not a goddamn DEMOCRAT!!! GODAMNIT!!!!

I hate both parties equally!!!!   :upset:

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Now the people of Minneapolis and st Paul are all up in arms bitching about the massive spike in shootings and violent crime. 

But big shocker still no one seeing anything even on a bright sunny day when a kid is shot on a residential street .

Funny what happens when the cops quit working inner city beats 

What has happened to my state.  Liberalizm is awesome!

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

What has happened to my state.  Liberalizm is awesome!

Demographics, Z. 

I don't leave the farm too much Z, so it looks like nothing has changed to me, for the most part. 

I go 25 miles away to a doctor for my arm..............and I think I've left the USA and landed in a third world country!!!!

Makes me sick.............I don't trust minority doctors, nurses or minority personnel at any level.

I have a good friend who has two doctor brothers, and he was in 3rd year med school. He said 75% of doctor/patient deaths are MINORITY DOCTORS!!!!

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

It is mainly concentrated in the Shitties.  

Sure shit is not in Edina 1 shot fired there 15 people will have plates and a description and wait in line for hours to give it 

3 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

It is mainly concentrated in the Shitties.  

Yes, I know....but the white protectors (SJW's) of these half-wits are really spreading their disease throughout.  Duluth is a fucking wreck.

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Demographics, Z. 

I don't leave the farm too much Z, so it looks like nothing has changed to me, for the most part. 

I go 25 miles away to a doctor for my arm..............and I think I've left the USA and landed in a third world country!!!!

Makes me sick.............I don't trust minority doctors, nurses or minority personnel at any level.

I have a good friend who has two doctor brothers, and he was in 3rd year med school. He said 75% of doctor/patient deaths are MINORITY DOCTORS!!!!

White liberals are the problem.  They are the enablers, protectors and deflectors of this activity....as they sleep cozy in their lily white neighborhoods.  These minorities are doing what they've always done...and will continue to do more now with the excuse makers in overdrive.

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Only 3 more shootings in st Paul last night and 7 hurt . No one saw nothing.  Residents demand awnsers lmfao 

As they light up 911.  :lol: PhUCK da Polize!  :lmao:

Eggplants.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Yes, I know....but the white protectors (SJW's) of these half-wits are really spreading their disease throughout.  Duluth is a fucking wreck.

White liberals are the problem.  They are the enablers, protectors and deflectors of this activity....as they sleep cozy in their lily white neighborhoods.  These minorities are doing what they've always done...and will continue to do more now with the excuse makers in overdrive.

As they light up 911.  :lol: PhUCK da Polize!  :lmao:

Eggplants.

The country is slowly, and steadily morphing into a sociological/anthropological nightmare from HELL. 

No amount of money, equity, reparations or anything else can fix it...................IT'S BEEN TRIED FOR 60 years!!!!!!! 

19 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The country is slowly, and steadily morphing into a sociological/anthropological nightmare from HELL. 

No amount of money, equity, reparations or anything else can fix it...................IT'S BEEN TRIED FOR 60 years!!!!!!! 

No one wants to admit they vote for democrats, yet we are supposed to believe 80 million people voted a 47 year politician into the white house.

30 minutes ago, racer254 said:

No one wants to admit they vote for democrats, yet we are supposed to believe 80 million people voted a 47 year politician into the white house.

Unfortunately, it was an " ANTI-TRUMP " vote. 

Just like it was an " ANTI-HILLARY " vote.

People hated Hillary, people hated Trump. 

Trust me, it's true. 

51 lawsuits proved it. 

There must be something about Trump that you love, but the guy was/is a EGOTISTICAL bastard. 

I voted for him. First time I voted in 30 years. 

40 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Trust me, it's true. 

51 lawsuits proved it. 

There must be something about Trump that you love, but the guy was/is a EGOTISTICAL bastard. 

His patriotism, His business experience, the fact that he was not part of the swamp.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Trust me, it's true. 

51 lawsuits proved it. 

The mere fact that someone runs for President says they think EXTREMELY high of themselves.   Some just aren't as shy about showing it.

You think Mayor Pete was any less egotistical than Trump?   A small town mayor who thinks he should be the most powerful person in the world.   Plenty of dem candidates in 2020 had a small amount of govt or big private sector experience yet thought they were best to be POTUS.   Yes some run for a job interview but if you run there is always a chance you could catch fire and win.  They ALL both sides have huge ego's. 

Fact is I don't want someone running who doesn't think they are right for the job.  

Edited by Highmark

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Only 3 more shootings in st Paul last night and 7 hurt . No one saw nothing.  Residents demand awnsers lmfao 

You left out the one other detail, in the 3 shootings, they fired 173 rounds!  

At least 173 shots fired in 3-hour span in St. Paul, injuring 7 | KSTP.com

• Platinum Contributing Member

I'm not saying there are not power hungry cops that act like assholes however when it comes to cops shooting people who are not resisting its extraordinarily rare.   

ra.JPG

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Did you read the news article linked below?  Damn near 175 shots fired between the 3.  

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Sure shit is not in Edina 1 shot fired there 15 people will have plates and a description and wait in line for hours to give it 

None of this shit would be tolderated in the ritzy burbs or Summit Ave.

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Been calling it Little San Fran for years. 

We even get the joys of having some of them move out here to the flat lands and the sticks, bringing all their demands with them.  The local organic goat rodeo sold again.  Be interesting to see what kind of fruitcakes moved on to it this time.

4 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

You left out the one other detail, in the 3 shootings, they fired 173 rounds!  

At least 173 shots fired in 3-hour span in St. Paul, injuring 7 | KSTP.com

54 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

None of this shit would be tolderated in the ritzy burbs or Summit Ave

My mom lived on summit for yrs a  few blocks up from Snelling.  Power never off for more than 20 min street plowed 5 or 6 times a day during a storm . H20 never off . Living down the block from the Gov has its Benny's 

That being said also a massive pita . Even just painting a fence or window takes approval from the historical society and if you need any thing major like a roof or a f door best be ready for multiple trips to the council and about a yr to approve . You can't even fuck with landscaping with out approval.  Just a shit show 

Edited by Ez ryder