Alan Dershowitz explains why Rudy raid was unconstitutional

• Platinum Contributing Member

I don’t like Rudy or Matt Gaetz but both sides need to stop leaking information and they need to quit trying people in the court of public opinion.

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Indirectly, it might.

If they can find evidence of Rudy orchestrating, or being complicit in the TRUMP INSURRECTION/ DEADLY ATTACK ON THE US CAPITOL on JAN. 6, 2021, then the noose will be tightened on Trump, as Rudy was his private attorney.  

Again you don’t fucking get it. We don’t investigate people we investigate crimes. What your subscribing goes against the constitution. 

I’m not surprised in the least that you call January 6 an insurrection. You are brainwashed like the others that call It that. Tell me again how was trump responsible and if trump is responsible are Biden and the democrats responsible for the BLM/ANTFA riots that have gone on for a year? Because democrats called for and cheered on said riots

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

If you've got nothing to hide then why be upset over a raid?  

Seriously?   That's like saying if you have nothing to hide why have warrants.  The one thing that became abundantly clear was even at the level of the FISA court the FBI can fool the judges.  Even warrants must come with justifiable cause.    

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Seriously?   That's like saying if you have nothing to hide why have warrants.  

No....pure sarcasm!  :thumb: 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Again you don’t fucking get it. We don’t investigate people we investigate crimes. What your subscribing goes against the constitution. 

I’m not surprised in the least that you call January 6 an insurrection. You are brainwashed like the others that call It that. Tell me again how was trump responsible and if trump is responsible are Biden and the democrats responsible for the BLM/ANTFA riots that have gone on for a year? Because democrats called for and cheered on said riots

To investigate a potential crime, you have to provide some probable cause. The feds provided this in the form of affidavits presented to a Federal judge, who signed-off on the search warrants. What don't you understand about criminal procedure? 

You make me want to beat the shit out of you at the woodpile. I'm not sayin' you wouldn't kick my ass, I'm just sayin' that your fanatical politics make me want to slap the shit out of you. I'd also like to choke Woofie out at the same time. 

As far as Trump and the insurrection, yes he absolutely was responsible. In my opinion they are building a ROCK-SOLID case against him, because he will  fight it with the best lawyers in the country, and he will have almost half the country in his corner, including Congress and Senate. 

They are taking that all into consideration.   

18 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Again you don’t fucking get it. We don’t investigate people we investigate crimes. What your subscribing goes against the constitution. 

Did you mean to say describing?????

:flush:   OMG!! Subscribing!!! I'm wastin' my afternoon here. Gotta go out and do some work. 

6 hours ago, poopooforme said:

I can't believe the way you fucking sheep just give up your freedoms.  Ya I am talking to you 550.  You dumb fuck.  Listen to your self.  What if that was you that they came raiding??  Looking for a crime.  Imagine your rights just up in smoke.  Dumb fucking sheep!!!

Thank you.  Fuckin guy chatters on like a teenage girl.  And what he doesnt know, he speculates or makes up.  Good sheep that he is.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

To investigate a potential crime, you have to provide some probable cause. The feds provided this in the form of affidavits presented to a Federal judge, who signed-off on the search warrants. What don't you understand about criminal procedure? 

You make me want to beat the shit out of you at the woodpile. I'm not sayin' you wouldn't kick my ass, I'm just sayin' that your fanatical politics make me want to slap the shit out of you. I'd also like to choke Woofie out at the same time. 

As far as Trump and the insurrection, yes he absolutely was responsible. In my opinion they are building a ROCK-SOLID case against him, because he will  fight it with the best lawyers in the country, and he will have almost half the country in his corner, including Congress and Senate. 

They are taking that all into consideration.   

You put your hand on me and it will be the last thing you ever did mother fucker.  Ive about had enough of your bullshit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Thank you.  Fuckin guy chatters on like a teenage girl.  And what he doesnt know, he speculates or makes up.  Good sheep that he is.

Hey MarkLiar, remember when you posted I was getting abused like a blow-up doll at a frat party?

Remember when you posted that you wanted my ticket punched, MarkLiar?

Now, you say I'm posting like a teen-age girl, you fat bastid????

Why don't you and your bullshit buddies get bent?

I can buy and sell you quiffs. How bout dah?   

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Did you mean to say describing?????

:flush:   OMG!! Subscribing!!! I'm wastin' my afternoon here. Gotta go out and do some work. 

Got some work behind Sandys lot LIZZARD ? Lmfao 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You put your hand on me and it will be the last thing you ever did mother fucker.  Ive about had enough of your bullshit.

Do you have a life-size pic of Barbara Bush that you beat-off to, every night?  Just askin'????   :dunno:

1 minute ago, 800 Dragon said:

Got some work behind Sandys lot LIZZARD ? Lmfao 

You're lame!!!! :lame:

You're also a faggot.   :hay:

You been beet like a mule here for 12 yrs lmao truck stop tranny ! 

Nope. I'm still strong and rich, and none of you faggots have ever taken it beyond hiding behind your keyboard, FAGGOT. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Nope. I'm still strong and rich, and none of you faggots have ever taken it beyond hiding behind your keyboard, FAGGOT. 

No one ever saw u before I saw the pet ride and Ben and nutter sbyl ! 

2 minutes ago, 800 Dragon said:

You been beet like a mule here for 12 yrs lmao truck stop tranny ! 

Come down to Manchester, nh, and we'll see how tough you are, OK? Or are you a faggot?

I say you're a faggot. Prove me wrong. 

No one ever saw u before I saw the pet ride and Ben and nutter sbyl ! 

STFU, you ratted-out the Ontario gang to the police, for drinking.

They should all hate your fukking guts, you  RAT-FAGGOT!!!!  

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU, you ratted-out the Ontario gang to the police, for drinking.

They should all hate your fukking guts, you  RAT-FAGGOT!!!!  

STFU when u jerk off dust comes out lmfao 

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

He’s threatened me physical harm too, even though he has no idea our capabilities and lifestyles.....i’ve saved just in case. I’d suggest the same, and then it’s easier to deal with him. He yearns to have the upper hand, but he will never. Very weak man. Too bad.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Just when ya thought no one could be dumber than SnowBevis along comes dumbfuck 550 🙄

STFU, you meat-stick lover. 

I could buy and sell your dumb ass, motherfukker.   

9 minutes ago, CFM said:

He’s threatened me physical harm too, even though he has no idea our capabilities and lifestyles.....i’ve saved just in case. I’d suggest the same, and then it’s easier to deal with him. He yearns to have the upper hand, but he will never. Very weak man. Too bad.

STFU, you needle-dinked bug fucker. 

Yeah, I know I'm getting older and can't fist fight anymore, but I have ways of dealing with punk-assed punks like you.

Just remember, I can buy and sell you. MONEY IS POWER!!!