Who wants to go for a ride to Detroit with me?

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I’ll give ya 10% and a happy meal. 

FFS. Yup. Follow that science. Care more about your fellow human than yourself. 

https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-health-watch/detroit-offers-50-shot-people-who-bring-residents-covid-vaccines

I will bring a bus it will be like election day 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8,000 a day!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Tp get Detroiters to register their kids for school they offer free  pizza and laptops. After count day they don’t give a fuck. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Cold War said:

8,000 a day!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Tp get Detroiters to register their kids for school they offer free  pizza and laptops. After count day they don’t give a fuck. 

Free sneakers for every student who shows up  

https://consumerist.com/2012/08/14/detroit-sneaker-store-offers-free-nikes-to-kids-who-show-up-for-school/

Edited by Skidooski

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

:lol:

All they were talking about on news this morning.  I can't believe how everything is this country is a black and white issue.  Can you imagine the stink if they would of opened a mass vaccination in a neutral location like  Novi?  

Edited by Cold War

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

:lol:

All they were talking about on news this morning.  I can't believe how everything is this country is a black and white issue.  Can you imagine the stink if they would of opened a mass vaccination in a neutral location like  Novi?  

I’m sure most of the windbags in Novi got the vaccine the second they could. Just like people on Detroit can. Biggest difference is, as you and I both know, a lot less people in the city of Detroit WANT it that’s all. 

1 minute ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I’m sure most of the windbags in Novi got the vaccine the second they could. Just like people on Detroit can. Biggest difference is, as you and I both know, a lot less people in the city of Detroit WANT it that’s all. 

Right.  If they would of put it anywhere but Detroit it would of been racism.  Funny thing is,  still dummies saying rich white suburbanites are hogging all the vaccine.   I knew it would come to paying Detroit residents to get vaccinated. 

Detroit is a shithole and the schools have been a money black hole for decades...billions wasted and stolen. Hate to say it but I don’t see it improving in my lifetime.🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Detroit is a shithole and the schools have been a money black hole for decades...billions wasted and stolen. Hate to say it but I don’t see it improving in my lifetime.🤷🏻

Why is it that you know this and everyone understands this, and the party in charge and responsible for the shithole happens to be the same party you support?

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Why is it that you know this and everyone understands this, and the party in charge and responsible for the shithole happens to be the same party you support?

You really are a fucking autistic parrot with this shit and I don’t support any party. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It really is fucked up.  The laptops and computers for the kids are coming in the front door,  right out the back door.   Pretty bad when the principals are stealing from the kids. 

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

50 bucks per shot.  Unbelievable.  Dems handing money out like it's candy.

What may really amaze you is when these mass vax locations are found to be handing out saline shots or none at all and collecting the profits.  It won't surprise me one bit....not a single iota.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Many of these cities have done wonders with their "urban redevelopment" programs.  Crack down hard on crime, make permits and taxes affordable and draw in business owners and the more "well to do" to start dressing these poorly managed areas up.  And now....

Keyser Soze GIF - Keyser Soze Usual - Discover & Share GIFs

Liberal management for the fucking win!!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What may really amaze you is when these mass vax locations are found to be handing out saline shots or none at all and collecting the profits.  It won't surprise me one bit....not a single iota.

Many of these cities have done wonders with their "urban redevelopment" programs.  Crack down hard on crime, make permits and taxes affordable and draw in business owners and the more "well to do" to start dressing these poorly managed areas up.  And now....

Snacks defends every little social welfare and redevelopment program the dems comes up with, but says he does not support any party.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Snacks defends every little social welfare and redevelopment program the dems comes up with, but says he does not support any party.

Now you are just lying...go hump someone else’s leg you stupid motherfucker. 

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My parents were born and raised there and I spent time working in the city. The stories my old man used to tell me about trying to do business in the city were just fucked and it all started with that POS Coleman Young and white flight. My mom also told me stories about living in St. Clair Shores just outside of the city and going downtown Hudson’s to shop and how it was so nice...this would have been in the 50’s. Shame what’s happened to The Motor City. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

The push to keep wearing masks by the most upper people in govt has had the greatest impact on people not getting vaccinated.   They should have just accepted some jump in cases but told people once you are fully vaccinated a mask is no longer needed and you can return to pre-pandemic life.

While its far the the only reason I'm not getting the vaccine it definitely has played a small role.

Edited by Highmark

Just be careful on your ride into or out of the most murderous place in the country!! It’s not safe on the other side of 8 mile road.  You may get a ticket. :lol:

733FC734-C928-484A-99D2-E53821E45738.jpeg

As far back as I can remember, none of my family would ever go south of 8 mile without a gun in the car. Majority of them grew up in Detroit too

22 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Now you are just lying...go hump someone else’s leg you stupid motherfucker. 

Why don't you take some responsibility for your actions.  Elections have consequences.

If there was a shred of honesty the billboard would read.  WARNING:  crossing this line makes you 300 times   More likely to be murdered.