So self important they can't see their own ignorance

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Maybe blacks aren't as dumb as the white left makes them out to be.

Could be why Trump got more votes from the black and hispanic folks than any R presidential candidate in over 50 years.  But BIden got 81 million.  Mmhm.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Could be why Trump got more votes from the black and hispanic folks than any R presidential candidate in over 50 years.  But BIden got 81 million.  Mmhm.

It fucking amazes me when these fucks sit there and say having I'd is racist.  I would be just a touch offended if I was a minority and people were telling tge world I am to fucking stupid to find a DMV and even if I could find one I am to fucking stupid to fill out the fourm .

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

It fuckibg amazes me when theses fucks sit there and say having I'd is racist.  I would be just a touch offended if I was a minority and people were telling tgecworkd I am to fucking stupid to find a DMV and even if I could find one I am to fuckibg stupid to fill out the fourm .

You have to present photo id and physical adress when getting covid shot. 

Left is fucking brutal with this racist to ask for photo id voting bullchit. How do you buy beer/liquor/smokes without it ? Lolololol. They know. They are Just trying to cheat the system  even more. Fucksticks.

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, CFM said:

You have to present photo id and physical adress when getting covid shot. 

Left is fucking brutal with this racist to ask for photo id voting bullchit. How do you buy beer/liquor/smokes without it ? Lolololol. They know. They are Just trying to cheat the system  even more. Fucksticks.

They never asked to see photo id when I got my shot, I was pre registered through online and all they asked for was my ins card. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

They never asked to see photo id when I got my shot, I was pre registered through online and all they asked for was my ins card. 

Your insurance card is more than you are asked for in most places to vote.  Not many fake insurance cards out there . And if they run your card it pulls up all your info instantly