+++Official 2021 SXS Thread+++

15 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I dont get how you even got it on its side there lol . It is a skill 

Twas a 3/4 roll.

Had to high side these rocks to clear a tree on the inside. Tire slipped and dropped the inside front end.

Capture.png

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Bad ass! 450k?

So it is Riley read fingering her self to a tractor . I am pretty sure I would like the head of the add campain lol 

Edited by Ez ryder

I have been looking in to new 50 and poss  60 inch sxs but 60 is only if I can find a real good deal 

Looks like my wild cat 700 was all cat . over achievement motor surrounded by shit that needs constant maint .

How can a doo 1000 only be 14 more hp than a fucking kymco 700 and a 800 doo be 10 hp less ? . And a poo 900 is 14 hp more than a kymco/cat 700 

I hate stuffing money and time  in to old shit but may just have to . Planning on hitting a few nat parks in Utah after hay days for 2 weeks  so really want a new one but not thrilled with what is out there when comparing apples to apples . Wife thinks I should just keep the cat and buy a full size . Not sure if she is missing the fact we have not parked in a garage any place in years and we have 3 trailers full of shit lol 

8 hours ago, smokin george said:

I went out for a ride yesterday and got it a little muddy. 

20210502_150405.jpg

60". The gates on the rail trail here went from 64" to 70" for the guys running bigger rubber and fender extensions. The 72" aren't allowed on the rail trail but can run the forest trails near here