5 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

coffee is fuck almost as gross as Ketchup :finger:

Only thing a real man needs in the morning right there..vvvvvvv

913KMH1cDKL._SX385_.jpg

i agree coffees gross but so isn't energy drinks

unless your adding jager to them

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Anler said:

I can tell you that we have had to call an ambulance 3 times for guys who stroked out on energy drinks on job sites. I have never had one and have no intention of starting that. 

Experimental vax - no prob

A red bull...no fuckin way 

:lol:

41 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

I drink waaay too much of plain old folgers. Looks like I'm going to have to get out more and try some of the fancy shit you girls drink

Lolll

Woman makes the regular coffee in the morn ...couldn't even tell you the brand.?  Not that good what ever it is ... lol wtf

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Experimental vax - no prob

A red bull...no fuckin way 

:lol:

Lolll

Woman makes the regular coffee in the morn ...couldn't even tell you the brand.?  Not that good what ever it is ... lol wtf

Yeah well experimental vax is not giving me hypertension at the moment. 

18 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

We had a tim hortons here for about a year. Coffee was ok. McDonald's is better imo

Can't stand McDonald's coffee, tastes like they mopped the floor with it before it was poured.

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Any side effects from it?

I got a little achy after the second shot but nothing terrible. No fever or anything. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I can tell you that we have had to call an ambulance 3 times for guys who stroked out on energy drinks on job sites. I have never had one and have no intention of starting that. 

They get to me during plant, harvest, or if it has been a long weekend on the road, but have cut way back.

Monster used to make a Monster BFC, 32oz in a can.  I had to bring a guy driving grain cart for us in because he had 2 BFC's and a regular 16oz one in one morning.  He was high strung to begin with and that stuff messed him up for a good week.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Tbh our European vacation a couple years ago fucked me up. The coffee was so damn good. It's gotta be like trying heroin for the first time, you keep trying to chase that first high! :lol:

When I came back from my year in Germany, the beer and the coffee disappointed me most.

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

Coffee smells good but I find disgusting to drink. I can’t stand anything coffee tasting like coffee ice cream 🤮.

And your from New England. Hmmm. Something must have happened to you before or during birth. :wink lol 😂 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Snake said:

When I came back from my year in Germany, the beer and the coffee disappointed me most.

I remember these polish guys at work telling me how much american beer sucks. Whatever pollacks. First trip to Ireland in 2002 I'm like, ok now I see what you mean. LOL

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, Anler said:

I remember these polish guys at work telling me how much american beer sucks. Whatever pollacks. First trip to Ireland in 2002 I'm like, ok now I see what you mean. LOL

Yeah, but the micro breweries have made up huge ground in that respect. 

22 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Yeah, but the micro breweries have made up huge ground in that respect. 

Seems every town there had breweries. Giessner, from Giessen, was a mellower, tastier brew, while Licher, from Lich, was the ass kicker beer of choice.  Those were the 2 brands I drank where I lived.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

coffee is fuck almost as gross as Ketchup :finger:

Only thing a real man needs in the morning right there..vvvvvvv

913KMH1cDKL._SX385_.jpg

I can't drink coffee. I'm 56, tried it probably 10 times in my life, nope just not for me.

I used to buy the regular Monsters a couple times a week but now they screw me up. I've had a couple of episodes where I woke up at 4am with my heart running at 100mph. Some times its a day later. It sucks.

But then every once in a while I have to test it one more time.....lol

I have an employee who drinks Purple NOS, at least 2 every day. He's 40. I keep telling him his time is coming.

6 hours ago, Blackstar said:

I can't drink coffee. I'm 56, tried it probably 10 times in my life, nope just not for me.

I used to buy the regular Monsters a couple times a week but now they screw me up. I've had a couple of episodes where I woke up at 4am with my heart running at 100mph. Some times its a day later. It sucks.

But then every once in a while I have to test it one more time.....lol

I have an employee who drinks Purple NOS, at least 2 every day. He's 40. I keep telling him his time is coming.

I just do one 16oz can of the Zero in the morning, usually takes me 2-3 hours to drink it..Bet I've been doing that for 15+ years now, no issues at all.

We have a Quisinart pour over and use Tim Hortons fine grind and the coffee is better than what you get at their locations. We have a Breville espresso maker , a stovetop percolator and a Keurig. We use the Mc"Ds pods. I make a killer cappuccino 

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

I got nothing besides what felt like a bee sting at inject point

I didnt even feel either of the shots. My wifes arm was really sore and she had a bit of a reaction the night of the second shot. But we went out with friends Friday and Saturday nights no problems. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I didnt even feel either of the shots. My wifes arm was really sore and she had a bit of a reaction the night of the second shot. But we went out with friends Friday and Saturday nights no problems. 

I don’t to jinx anything before I get my second shot but my arm didn’t hurt at all after #1...my first Shingles vaccine was way worse as far as sore arm.

13 hours ago, Snake said:

Did you ever go to Austria?  They take "coffee" to another whole level.  I used to get overwhelmed with all the stuff on the tray.  There is a side of water, milk, small chocolate, cookie wafer, and couple types of sugar along with the super powered coffee.  Each person gets the whole spread on their tray.  It is an event to drink coffee even in little tiny hole in the wall hangouts.  It is good coffee. :D

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, favoritos said:

Did you ever go to Austria?  They take "coffee" to another whole level.  I used to get overwhelmed with all the stuff on the tray.  There is a side of water, milk, small chocolate, cookie wafer, and couple types of sugar along with the super powered coffee.  Each person gets the whole spread on their tray.  It is an event to drink coffee even in little tiny hole in the wall hangouts.  It is good coffee. :D

I went to Austria, but it was part of an Austria/Switzerland weekend when I was at Bad Tolz. It involved trains and beer, but no coffee... :lol: