• Platinum Contributing Member

coffee is fuck almost as gross as Ketchup :finger:

Only thing a real man needs in the morning right there..vvvvvvv

913KMH1cDKL._SX385_.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Yea that stuff is trash...

Bet you look like a real fruitcake holding that thing :lol:

You mean pouring it into a coffee cup? Yeah pretty fruity. But there isn't anyone around to see me so I get away with it. 

giphy.webp

2 hours ago, Anler said:

I have a press and a stove top percolator. Those expensive espresso machines is the way to go for all out snobbery. Expensive but damn good. 

Have an espresso machine here ...works pretty damn good. 

Breville 870 something or other

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Best coffee on the planet is out of a decrepit old school percolator about 5am at camp.

That is a true statement. Love the sound of em too.

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

You mean pouring it into a coffee cup? Yeah pretty fruity. But there isn't anyone around to see me so I get away with it. 

giphy.webp 440.12 kB · 1 download

Waaa

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Best coffee on the planet is out of a decrepit old school percolator about 5am at camp.

I have one of those old electric percolators that holds about 1/2 a can of coffee and makes over a gallon of coffee. It's from the 70's burnt orange color. I'm pretty sure it's never been washed. I use it when we have company at the cabin. The coffee is fantastic. I call it the church coffee maker.

Edited by Big Crappie
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Have an espresso machine here ...works pretty damn good. 

Breville 870 something or other

Sounds pretty gay...

• Gold Member

I love coffee. As weird as this may sound though I think it's more important about how you make it because whenever I try to repeat a good cup that I've had somewhere  with the same brand it never works out. That being said anyone that says starbucks is good coffee should be kicked in the cunt!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, frenchy said:

best coffee I have ever had was the blue mountain coffee in Jamaica. It was so fucking good. Brought back a bunch of beans with me when I left and first sip I was like WTF this tastes nothing like the stuff I had there. :lol: :flush:

That shit is top notch.

18 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I love coffee. As weird as this may sound though I think it's more important about how you make it because whenever I try to repeat a good cup that I've had somewhere  with the same brand it never works out. That being said anyone that says starbucks is good coffee should be kicked in the cunt!

Well it is good , if your looking to get high.

25 minutes ago, Anler said:

Sounds pretty gay...

:lol:

Seems to work pretty well. Just made a double shot espresso iced coffee. 

We've only used Starbucks beans. Pretty good - but haven't tried anything else :dunno:

images.jpeg.52394ed1893d7d794479d0219237313c.jpeg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

:lol:

Seems to work pretty well. Just made a double shot espresso iced coffee. 

We've only used Starbucks beans. Pretty good - but haven't tried anything else :dunno:

images.jpeg.52394ed1893d7d794479d0219237313c.jpeg

Yeah I have been looking at those too. Just need to convince my joo ass that I need to spend $900 on a coffee maker. :lol:

35 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah I have been looking at those too. Just need to convince my joo ass that I need to spend $900 on a coffee maker. :lol:

We were spending a fair amount on coffees anyway - so it worked out  well. Got this for 500 last year. Looks like theyre 600 now.

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

coffee is fuck almost as gross as Ketchup :finger:

Only thing a real man needs in the morning right there..vvvvvvv

913KMH1cDKL._SX385_.jpg

I can tell you that we have had to call an ambulance 3 times for guys who stroked out on energy drinks on job sites. I have never had one and have no intention of starting that. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

I drink waaay too much of plain old folgers. Looks like I'm going to have to get out more and try some of the fancy shit you girls drink

Tbh our European vacation a couple years ago fucked me up. The coffee was so damn good. It's gotta be like trying heroin for the first time, you keep trying to chase that first high! :lol:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

Tbh our European vacation a couple years ago fucked me up. The coffee was so damn good. It's gotta be like trying heroin for the first time, you keep trying to chase that first high! :lol:

The only foreign coffee I've tried is Timmy's:ashamed: