Puzzle....New 850 Doo burn down issues are real!

Poncho

1 hour ago, Poncho said:

Doo hand warmer kit?

Hand warmer kit? I thought the only sleds that needed a kit were older model Yamaha's? Don't tell me, after all these years, that that is still an ongoing issue?

With all the problems these 850 doos are having, my Sidewinder buddy is sure glad he got rid of his girly machine.

Amazing how they didn,t find any of these problems while bench testing the sled for the last couple of years. 

Doo couldn,t build a toilet, that flushed properly, more than twice in a row.

But it is nice to see the doo faithful like puzzler keep defending the junk they build. Helps keep my stock price up. 

He doesn't mind his turbo falling off on the trail, the fact that a Sidewinder needs BRP skis to make it work, chassis falling apart... ?

Spoke to a Yamaha loyalist on the weekend.  He said everything that is Arctic Cat on those sleds is junk.  Yamaha won't put up with this nonsense for long, that's for sure.

I guess the Sidewinder's greatness is why dealers are dumping them below cost.  :lmao:

2 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

With all the problems these 850 doos are having, my Sidewinder buddy is sure glad he got rid of his girly machine.

Amazing how they didn,t find any of these problems while bench testing the sled for the last couple of years. 

Doo couldn,t build a toilet, that flushed properly, more than twice in a row.

But it is nice to see the doo faithful like puzzler keep defending the junk they build. Helps keep my stock price up. 

After many weeks, or maybe months now, you still haven,t been able to come up with even one picture of a turbo falling off.

That tells me lots about what you post. LOL

Please post some links to the dealers that are selling the Sidewinders below cost. I might be interested in one.

I,m sure that list will be as long as the turbo falling off one.

Edited by Frostynuts

I was supposed to supply a picture?   I could actually care less, but that's what was on the Yamaha forum.  And I even quoted a post from a SW owner that had a long list of issues, including his turbo bolts falling out. 

And you were the one who said a guy got a SW for $13k or so.  :lmao:

And you don't own BRP stock.  Lol