Oopsie!

There really wasn’t an “Oopsie” though.  This is the designs and plan catering to America’s squidheads....while still trying to pretend they are still actually unbiased news and information.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

One would think those outlets would at least be attempting to be more accurate seeing as the lawsuits some of them are attempting to settle as we speak.  But no 

This is what we have now....and the training of imbeciles reeled in by the false headline and e first few sentences of the article.  MC is off an running with the talking point....and nobody expects any of them to be able to discuss past that...so, deflect, lie, ignore, shift when questions start.

• Like 1

Cnn, Chuck Todd reported today, that the DOJ would never have raided Rudy, without the EVIDENCE already in hand, especially raiding a lawyer. 

He said Rudy is in big trouble. Rudy did it because he had the opportunity to make money in the Ukraine, that was his motive. 

Hey, the son of a bitch motherfukker has ta' keep his young wife happy. 

I'm hoping that Rudy's computer has connections to the PROUD BOYS, and the insurrection.

Michael Cohen was on today, said Rudy is a fukkin drunk dummy, and TRUMP never puts anything in writing, he has other people do it!!!!!  

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Cnn, Chuck Todd reported today, that the DOJ would never have raided Rudy, without the EVIDENCE already in hand, especially raiding a lawyer. 

He said Rudy is in big trouble. Rudy did it because he had the opportunity to make money in the Ukraine, that was his motive. 

Hey, the son of a bitch motherfukker has ta' keep his young wife happy. 

I'm hoping that Rudy's computer has connections to the PROUD BOYS, and the insurrection.

Michael Cohen was on today, said Rudy is a fukkin drunk dummy, and TRUMP never puts anything in writing, he has other people do it!!!!!  

Chuck Todd lmfao how can any one take anything any one at CNN propagates as even remotely seriously.  

24 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Chuck Todd lmfao how can any one take anything any one at CNN propagates as even remotely seriously.  

Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen also said Rudy is in big trouble. 

I only can watch and listen to what's being said. 

I hate both Trump and Biden equally.

I believe our country has had 28 consecutive years of the worst, most bastardly, dirtiest, most corrupt motherfukkin presidents. 

I believe the Biden election will bring a nightmare scenario to the USA, through Kamala Harris. 

Biden will NEVER finish his term.   

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

That nerd swirled around Obama's small testes in his mouth like nobody's fucking business.  A true professional liberal journalist for sure.  I know he's rubbing the hair on OBiden's legs right now in his dreams.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Took everything except item labeled "Hunter's laptop stuff"

Hey AC, is Canada anywhere near as bad as this fukkin shithole country?????