Pure Whitmer πŸ˜‚

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Will make a good campain comercial for who ever is next to take over that cunts job .Β 

They will need to do a whole lot of harvesting to keep her in power .

Β 

I’m going to go ahead and say that no matter which why it goes, it will be closer than logic would suggest. Hell, I’ll put money on it.Β 

21 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I’m going to go ahead and say that no matter which why it goes, it will be closer than logic would suggest. Hell, I’ll put money on it.Β 

Modern harvesting equipment is really mind-blowingΒ 

She should of Β resigned a monthΒ Β ago under the constant fury of media scrutiny and public outrage. Β barely a whimper,Β a blip on the news .Β 
Wanna bet she will be re-elected? Β 

MICHIGAN :Β 

Pure Stupid... Β  Pure corruption.Β 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

She should of Β resigned a monthΒ Β ago under the constant fury of media scrutiny and public outrage. Β barely a whimper,Β a blip on the news .Β 
Wanna bet she will be re-elected? Β 

MICHIGAN :Β 

Pure Stupid... Β  Pure corruption.Β 

Β 

hope like hell whitler does,nt get elected again.Β  Β  Β  Β :thumbsdown:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Don't hold your breathΒ 

Screenshot_20210502-122343_Chrome.jpg

no surprise if she did.Β  Β  Β  Β :flush:

Β 

10 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I’ll bet money she gets elected again.Β 

Β 

thats what i,m afraid of.Β  Β  Β  Β :thumbsdown:

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Wtf! Β  We supposedlyΒ fought wars and sacrificed how many dead Americans to keep this shit from happening .Β now we live in a society where little bitches are too afraid to leave their house and will give up their rights at a drop of the hat

• Platinum Contributing Member

Just wait....now they know how willing people are to mask up it will happen every flu season.Β Β 

The masking is one thing....the forced shutting down of business' while others stay open should not be accepted by American's.Β  This coming from a business owner who stayed open thru the entire thing.Β 

Edited by Highmark

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Thats bullshit. Her latest deal even said that once certain metrics are met, the mask mandates stop. No way that she could legally carry that shit on past a certain point.Β 

19 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Thats bullshit. Her latest deal even said that once certain metrics are met, the mask mandates stop. No way that she could legally carry that shit on past a certain point.Β 

Really, who is going to stop her? Β 
local Republicans? Β :lol2:

5 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Not to fuck you guys but I pray they try for a few reasons one is pure selfish to watch tge sheep in here attempt to justify it . 2 to watch her and her whole team loose on a land slideΒ 

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Not to fuck you guys but I pray they try for a few reasons one is pure selfish to watch tge sheep in here attempt to justify it . 2 to watch her and her whole team loose on a land slideΒ 

Even if the bureaucrats get this through I wouldn't be surprised to see her re-elected :sad:Β 

• Sad 1

This isn’t being reported on local news, much less than anyone demanding accountability for such a massive failure. Β This bitch is going nowhere. Maybe Biden will appoint her Covid czar .Β 

521BC548-13CE-472F-BB04-3A58AAD3E32E.jpeg

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Cold War said:

Really, who is going to stop her? Β 
local Republicans? Β :lol2:

It’s just really far out there and such a constitutional power grab that I don’t even see the state Supreme Court going for it. Not going to lose sleep over it personally.Β 

1 minute ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

It’s just really far out there and such a constitutional power grab that I don’t even see the state Supreme Court going for it. Not going to lose sleep over it personally.Β 

I agree with you 100%. It is outrageous. My point is local Republicans are pussies. Β They know damn well they start making noise about Whitmer and the media will turn their attention on them. TheΒ Β Florida vacation alone should of ended her. Β I’m sick and tired of hearing β€œnot fair” Β . Grow some balls and fight back.Β 

Β 

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I agree with you 100%. It is outrageous. My point is local Republicans are pussies. Β They know damn well they start making noise about Whitmer and the media will turn their attention on them. TheΒ Β Florida vacation alone should of ended her. Β I’m sick and tired of hearing β€œnot fair” Β . Grow some balls and fight back.Β 

Β 

I agree with that. It’s 110% politics though. We could replace as many as possible this next go around and I’m not sure if it would get any better though.Β