Hydroxychloroquine saving lives in India

10 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Who is going to count them? The government wants the numbers low as they said they had it beat and had campaign rallies and were poorly prepared to handle the crisis.

I talked to an Indian doctor that used to be my medical director. Last summer he was surprised that covid hadn’t taken hold of the country. He also speculated that the government had been covering up the spread and risk. Apparently he was right. He said that the death rate is much higher than currently reported. He typically goes home every summer. He’s skipping this year. He also said Pakistan is getting hammered, but the government has a news blackout. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I talked to an Indian doctor that used to be my medical director. Last summer he was surprised that covid hadn’t taken hold of the country. He also speculated that the government had been covering up the spread and risk. Apparently he was right. He said that the death rate is much higher than currently reported. He typically goes home every summer. He’s skipping this year. He also said Pakistan is getting hammered, but the government has a news blackout. 

Pretty sad state of affairs over there, people dying on the sidewalks and in cars outside the hospitals.

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

Who is going to count them? The government wants the numbers low as they said they had it beat and had campaign rallies and were poorly prepared to handle the crisis.

Um, their families, etc maybe? They locked that country down tight as a drum last year, iirc. Now, this shit has found them. Weird. Almost like any other virus would. 

2 hours ago, jdsky said:

MSM is frantically beating their drums over India trying to put even more scare in their teat suckers like MC and AFJ.  The data, for what it is worth, shows that armpit of the earth shithole to be doing better than us - US Death Rate:  0.0177  India's Death Rate:  0.0110.  

Are you being satirically funny again or retarded ? 

The US infection rate is 700% higher than India and there are more undocumented Indians than US citizens. Take a second to absorb that.... OK time's up It's fucking impossible.

Their #'s have never been recognizable, they simply don't exist but now we're gonna compare death rates based on an infection rate that's wrong by 700 % ?? Holy fuk where do Ya start. 

But hey we are making progress here on FS that the Great Hoax can be treated with Hydrochloroquine. But one has to wonder why they are treating something that doesn't exist which such great success LoL

33 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Um, their families, etc maybe? They locked that country down tight as a drum last year, iirc. Now, this shit has found them. Weird. Almost like any other virus would. 

Official would mean counted by an official, and reported by the government. Then they opened it up for a religious celebration and large political rallies, hence the reason the politicians don't want large numbers reported. People that die in an ambulance are taken directly to a burn site, they are burning so many they are having a wood shortage.   

Kind of like Cuomo.

Edited by 1jkw

34 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

What ?

The 3 greatest Hotspots and highest Covid Positive Travellers are Pakistan, India and Brazil but they have no infection rate ?!?! 

What they had was a completely unfeasible lockdown that could never be implemented and never happened. 

2 hours ago, Matt said:

Majority of deaths in the USA were old or fat people. India has old people in droves but hardly any fatties. 

It’s full of people with respiratory issues.  

16 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I talked to an Indian doctor that used to be my medical director.  He said the deaths and cases are severely over stated right now. 

• Thanks 1