Have I Been Pwned?? Personal Info Hacked/Breached???

This was a story on one of my local news channels asking do you know if your email or phone has been breached/hacked. The guy who did the story is Jeff Rossen (Rossen Reports) I'll link the news story and the link to check you email address & phone, it's free to check so you can see where your info was hacked from and what all info the collected about you from the hack. Don't ask I don't know how to undo the info that was hacked, just thought it was something to share.

Link to the news story;  https://www.wtae.com/article/rossen-reports-how-to-look-up-stolen-personal-info-data-breach/36292287

Link to check and see if your info has been hacked/breached; https://haveibeenpwned.com/

They are getting really good with that stuff. I get emails all the time from clients with rfp attachments but it is a well written email and their sig and all info correct. But the attachment is not a pdf or a word attachment is is kind of an attempt at an copy cat of a pdf. It got me one time so now I forward it to the person and ask if they sent it. Getting more and more lately. 

22 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I dunno, seems like a fishing expedition to me. I wouldn't give out info willingly to a website. Just me.

It’s legit