Former Georgia deputy called beating Black man in custody 'sweet stress relief,' FBI says

Nigga please, no cop can rise to the level of a democrat...

Sen. Byrd, wasn't just a member of the KKK. He was a Klan leader holding titles of "Kleagle" and "Exalted Cyclops." The senator claimed to have left the organization in 1943, but later wrote a letter to the group's grand wizard, saying, quote, "The Klan is needed today more as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia," end quote.

As recently as 2005, in his memoir, Byrd describes the KKK as a fraternal assembly of, quote, "upstanding people," end quote. He was the only senator to vote against both African-American Supreme Court nominees Thurgood Marshall and Clarence Thomas.

He personally filibustered the landmark Civil Rights Act of 1964. He opposed President Truman's initiative to integrate the Armed Forces. And he said he would never fight, quote, "with a negro by my side. Rather, I should die 1,000 times than to see this beloved land become degraded by race mongrels," end quote.

He once called Martin Luther King a, quote, "self-seeking rabble- rouser" and even told the FBI he could give a speech condemning King on the floor of the Senate, saying it was time that the civil rights leader, quote, "met his waterloo."

He also once said the writers of the Declaration of Independence did not intend for words "all men created equal" to be taken literally.

5 hours ago, Snake said:

Nigga please, no cop can rise to the level of a democrat...

Sen. Byrd, wasn't just a member of the KKK. He was a Klan leader holding titles of "Kleagle" and "Exalted Cyclops." The senator claimed to have left the organization in 1943, but later wrote a letter to the group's grand wizard, saying, quote, "The Klan is needed today more as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia," end quote.

As recently as 2005, in his memoir, Byrd describes the KKK as a fraternal assembly of, quote, "upstanding people," end quote. He was the only senator to vote against both African-American Supreme Court nominees Thurgood Marshall and Clarence Thomas.

He personally filibustered the landmark Civil Rights Act of 1964. He opposed President Truman's initiative to integrate the Armed Forces. And he said he would never fight, quote, "with a negro by my side. Rather, I should die 1,000 times than to see this beloved land become degraded by race mongrels," end quote.

He once called Martin Luther King a, quote, "self-seeking rabble- rouser" and even told the FBI he could give a speech condemning King on the floor of the Senate, saying it was time that the civil rights leader, quote, "met his waterloo."

He also once said the writers of the Declaration of Independence did not intend for words "all men created equal" to be taken literally.

When you consider the murder, mayhem, destruction, and grief that black America has wrought on us, was Byrd wrong? 

Race riots, for who...............Rodney King!

For who, George Floyd!!

For who, Daunte Wright!!!

For what and for who do we suffer burning, looting, and destruction!!!

FOR WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But on a positive note in Minneapolis prominently black neighborhoods crime is way way up shootings are way up rape is up but just a touch . And cops are pretty much just ignoring calls and if they do show to a murder scene they are just fucked with the whole time . And guess what no one saw nothing  . You reap what you sew 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

When you consider the murder, mayhem, destruction, and grief that black America has wrought on us, was Byrd wrong? 

Race riots, for who...............Rodney King!

For who, George Floyd!!

For who, Daunte Wright!!!

For what and for who do we suffer burning, looting, and destruction!!!

FOR WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look above. You got good company here. Best you stick around 

11 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Look above. You got good company here. Best you stick around 

You should stick around the hood and tell us all how those people are just victims. 

Why is it of all the minority neighborhoods the most violent ones are always the black ones?

Why is that ? 

White America has been intimidated by government and media, to feel guilty and RESPONSIBLE for black America's plight. 

It's working!!!

As I've said for a long time...........the USA is under siege. Arabic Muslims, unarmed Hispanics from the south, and Black America from within. 

China is on the far horizon also.............economically, if not militarily. 

We also have the worst political climate in the USA EVAH...................libs, V cons!! Worst ever!!!!!  

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

White America has been intimidated by government and media, to feel guilty and RESPONSIBLE for black America's plight. 

It's working!!!

As I've said for a long time...........the USA is under siege. Arabic Muslims, unarmed Hispanics from the south, and Black America from within. 

China is on the far horizon also.............economically, if not militarily. 

We also have the worst political climate in the USA EVAH...................libs, V cons!! Worst ever!!!!!  

You’re the CE spokesman. 

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You’re the CE spokesman. 

No, PAHOENIX was a good reporter, better than me.  

BRING BACK PAHOENIX!!!!!!