Teachers: Just lie to the parents

This doesn’t mean throw out the lesson and find a new one. Just pull the resource off Canvas so parents cannot see it …

Keep teaching! Just don’t make everything visible on Canvas. This is not being deceitful. This is just doing what you have done for years. Prior to the pandemic you didn’t send everything home or have it available. You taught in your classroom and things were peachy keen. We are going old-school. …

You could Duplicate an entry/lesson in Canvas (making 2 copies) Publish ONE for the whole class that is a LEAN version of the lesson. The “original” that has all the stuff on it, can be published and only assigned to specific students (IF NEEDED), OR you could specifically email those students a copy of what they need.

The reason I say “make a copy” You can publish the NEW one that has less information on it. Then for that kid who is all virtual and needs to full lesson, you can publish it and assign it ONLY that kid…

Anything that “could” be picked apart I would suggest using this above approach… Again I wouldn’t throw it out, but you could just not give them access to the story.

When you get to Power Imbalances – You might remove the two examples and just go over them in class (same as above). …

I hate that we are even having to have this conversation. 29 days and counting!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/rockwood-schools-fake-curriculum-parents-indoctrination

The shear amount of back peddling and covering up from our educators both 1-12 and beyond is staggering.  The "education institution" has it's own agenda aligned just perfectly with the liberal left...and will NOT be questioned as they scuttle any amount of morality in cheating our kids out of an education mostly paid for by taxpayers.

Chicago teachers unions has been a shining example of our education's ineptness for decades.

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

As we fall further and further behind compared to other countries. 

I can't remember when we started to get better.  Imagine having to continue to buy instructional paper books at upwards of $200 in this day and age.

Is The U.S. Education System Bad For Business?

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I can't remember when we started to get better.  Imagine having to continue to buy instructional paper books at upwards of $200 in this day and age.

Jesus that is kind of depressing.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dumb teachers making even more dumberer kids  :sad: 

But they have a Union and tenure 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Jesus that is kind of depressing.

Don't look into it any further.  It gets worse.

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Dumb teachers making even more dumberer kids  :sad: 

But they have a Union and tenure 

You hit that nail SQUARELY on the head.  Tool Kit's wife is a teacher.  I mean.....

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Damn asians are fucking up the curve for minorities. Must be why the blacks hate them so much

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Damn asians are fucking up the curve for minorities. Must be why the blacks hate them so much

Those fucking slant-eyed devils fuck it up for everybody.  God damn fish eaters! 

REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

The shear amount of back peddling and covering up from our educators both 1-12 and beyond is staggering.  The "education institution" has it's own agenda aligned just perfectly with the liberal left...and will NOT be questioned as they scuttle any amount of morality in cheating our kids out of an education mostly paid for by taxpayers.

Chicago teachers unions has been a shining example of our education's ineptness for decades.

Vince disagrees

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Just about every other minority make the blacks look bad. If it wasn’t for those fucking cops holding them back.

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Just about every other minority make the blacks look bad. If it wasn’t for those fucking cops holding them back.

Cops are committing a genocide! 

The math stuff my nieces and nephews in Taiwan learn in middle school is stuff I was taking as a junior in High School in one of the top performing private schools in the state of Wisconsin.  It's absurd how they outperform us.

But I'm sure lack of funding is the problem...

1 hour ago, Matt said:

The math stuff my nieces and nephews in Taiwan learn in middle school is stuff I was taking as a junior in High School in one of the top performing private schools in the state of Wisconsin.  It's absurd how they outperform us.

But I'm sure lack of funding is the problem...

You must pass a test to advance to the next level of school in these countries. If you don’t pass you get sent to a factory or a farm to work. Only the top kids continue to be educated