Get $$ to get your shot

Just saw a promo for MN 10pm news. The marketing campain not working like they had planned just not enough sheep I guess ?

now we are moving to get paid to get injected with something that *lworks so well all the vaccinated congressmen could not go to state of the union and Joe's 2 wing cunts were sporting masks for the whole thing .

Ehat a Fucking joke 

I get like 3 email a day on openings available to get vaccinated.  Not even sure how I got on the states list I sure shit never signed up 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Good idea. 

Why? A real pandemic dose not need a marketing  campain or a need to  buy off people . 

Besides our political leaders showed us all how little Fath they have in it for the mumbling to the union 2 days ago 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Why? A real pandemic dose not need a marketing  campain or a need to  buy off people . 

I know, right.  When the dead bodies start piling up around somebody, they usually take notice.  When the local city/state officials start locking up medical reports and "Cause of Death" records and having their staff sign new and improved non-disclosure agreements...well.....

Top 20 Fyeo GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

7 minutes ago, Bontz said:

In 10 years when health issues arise from the vaccines ..... REPARATIONS!!  I want reparations dammit!!

I can see the lawyer commercials already.

"Do you know someone or have you taken the "blank" vaccine for covid 19 and have complications such as.......   Then contact the law offices of HH and we can get you the money you deserve.  The US Gov't has set aside $$$ for you and your family, get the money you deserve."   BLAH BLAH BLAH.

12 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Health issues are already here, what's Joe gonna do about it?

Blame Trump, just like a good Democrat is trained to do!

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

"Do you know someone or have you taken the "blank" vaccine for covid 19 and have complications such as.......   Then contact the law offices of HH and we can get you the money you deserve.  The US Gov't has set aside $$$ for you and your family, get the money you deserve."   BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Yep!! :lol:

28 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Unfortunately, since it was pushed through FDA approval too fast, none of the vaccine makers are liable for any health issues down the road. WTF

FB_IMG_1619798713566.jpg

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Bontz said:

In 10 years when health issues arise from the vaccines ..... REPARATIONS!!  I want reparations dammit!!

Can't do anything ever . That was part of the deal zero liability to the drug companies . Now if the state starts paying to get a shot future liability may lay on the states who paid?