Draft Day just got a bit more interesting ... Rodgers wants out

Bontz

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31359453/aaron-rodgers-want-return-green-bay-packers-sources-say

I've said, for years, that Rodgers has had a free pass because the defense has been absolute garbage and the Packers had no way to overcome that in the Playoffs.  All of that changed last year, when despite the defense doing their best to look like a pile of shit .... they DID get turnovers to give Rodgers a chance.  And we all know how that played out!  It's going to be interesting to see how this goes, but the Packers aren't going to let him go for nothing & who knows if we'll see a "Favre 2.0" where Rodgers plays the retirement card???  Even though I'm a Packers fan, I'm kind of hoping he ends up in a Vikings uniform just so I can laugh at the idiots around me who have hated him and called him such a drama queen.  They're the types who'd go out and buy a #12 jersey for the first game!! :lol: