Oh imagine that the police fired to protect themselves from being run over

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh imagine that...your vag is bloody  over yet another subject. 😂

No no pussy girl that’s your vag. I’m laughing at retards like you that claim police are so terrible all the time. 

oh ya can’t wait until you die from that vaccine faggot

20 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

No no pussy girl that’s your vag. I’m laughing at retards like you that claim police are so terrible all the time. 

The cops at the Capitol don’t matter. 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

What are you talking about? 

He’s trying to be edgy, but he’s been worn down to an almost indistinguishable nub. Sad to watch.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Second time you said that....maybe you can make up some more stories about people getting sick from the vaccine.🤷🏻

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Lol what ones the ones that shot a unarmed 120lb lady jumping over  a broken window . No his life really dose not matter because he is a affrade little  pussy 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Is this the black guy who had bullet hole on the back of the head? Or was that a different police shooting? I can’t keep track. 

Funny thing happens when you don't break the law . And if you do get fucked with you do what they ask . You get a tix and go home or worst case spend a few hrs in the fish bowl and get OR to show for court .

Pretty basic shit really 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Second time you said that....maybe you can make up some more stories about people getting sick from the vaccine.🤷🏻

No one has to make up storys if you do a search on fire fox or even bing you will find more than you would want to read 

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Is this the black guy who had bullet hole on the back of the head? Or was that a different police shooting? I can’t keep track. 

You keep track of the white guys killed by cops ?

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Snorider levels of self awareness right here 

Very self aware and if you are paying attention you would see that JT starts 5 bitch  threads a day and has for months. 👍🏿

49 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Very self aware and if you are paying attention you would see that JT starts 5 bitch  threads a day and has for months. 👍🏿

And if you were even remotely self aware you’d understand why you’re such a cunt.

14 hours ago, Mainecat said:

No Capitol cops were murdered under Trump's watch....only under Biden. :news:

If you drive your car at police they have the right to shoot you.  This should be without debate.   

Lets see the body/dash cams.  

12 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Sounds like a justifiable shoot to me.   Why you think the judge is withholding the video?

“As it backs up, it does make contact with law enforcement officers,” the district attorney said, as he said the care stopped, then moved again.

“The next movement of the car is forward, it is in the direction of law enforcement, and makes contact with law enforcement. It is then and only then that you hear shots,” the district attorney said.