More FOX right wing bullshit

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Call it fox bull shit but I litteraly just read some AP bullshit about red meat and how we need to drastically change farming to stop cow fart global warming . It is on the table just the slow train to get there 

25 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Call it fox bull shit but I litteraly just read some AP bullshit about red meat and how we need to drastically change farming to stop cow fart global warming . It is on the table just the slow train to get there 

LOL ... every time I hear the topic of cows and global warming I think of this when it was floating around while Texas was all froze up a couple months back. :lol2:

image.png.7e413c01ff59dd139653976c724d8854.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

LOL ... every time I hear the topic of cows and global warming I think of this when it was floating around while Texas was all froze up a couple months back. :lol2:

image.png.7e413c01ff59dd139653976c724d8854.png

Man the worst smell I have ever experienced was driving thrugh north TX  the miles and miles of feed lots burning your fucking eyes it is so bad . And that is with the vents and windows closed 

we discussed this the other day.  Vilsak is a goddamn idiot.

I mean MC level idiot, that's how fucking bad he is.

Edit: What was the current recomendation MC, One burger/month/person, right? :snack:

Edited by hayward

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I flip back and forth from Fox to CNN.

Endless bullshit 24/7.

I can't believe what's happened to this country. 

6A4C4373-96DC-4AEC-B092-EB1211CC432E.jpeg

17 hours ago, Mainecat said:

ABC this morning also pushing the " responsibility of people to cut down on the red meat " and giving props to some shio who is cutting meat from the menu.  I know I iorny is over the top a bunker fuel burning boat stopping steak lmfao . But you see how this is going to Play out yet ? Your heros .

I just wish you were going to be alive long enough to watch you defend birth control for cattel 

Edited by Ez ryder

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 hours ago, Anler said:

I heard China is growing meat in a lab. That will probably make great burgers... 

So is Bill Gates.  Dangerous thing when men like this think they know what's best for the world.

https://www.beefcentral.com/news/synthetic-meat-investor-bill-gates-calls-for-rich-countries-to-eat-only-synthetic-meat/

Mr Gates, who has invested in range of ‘synthetic meat’ startups including Impossible Foods, Beyond Meat, Memphis Meats and Hampton Creek Foods, made the comments in an interview promoting his new book ‘How to Avoid a Climate Disaster’.

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

China is ahead on everything. 

As gross as that sounds it makes total sense and was always an inevitability. If its done properly I guess it would at least be more humane and cleaner. :dunno:

12 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You all just emptied out your stores meat section.just admit it....lmao

12 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

Store bought meat? :puke:

This is the type of mentality people like mc have.  They just don't understand that not all people get their meat from stores.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

This is the type of mentality people like mc have.  They just don't understand that not all people get their meat from stores.

I have a few farmer buddies that I work for after work and weekends.  It ensures my freezer is always full of homegrown stuff.

1 minute ago, Sled_Hed said:

I have a few farmer buddies that I work for after work and weekends.  It ensures my freezer is always full of homegrown stuff.

Yep, I have all kinds of friends and family that raise pigs, chickens, beef. 

• Like 1

Liberals never make shit up for political gain, 

Politico quietly updated a story after first claiming that President Donald Trump currently “owes millions to the Bank of China” Friday.

The publication posted an article Friday suggesting President Donald Trump currently “owes” millions of dollars to the Bank of China, adding that “the loan is due soon.” Politico was forced to quietly edit its story after it was determined that Trump apparently did not currently owe the Bank of China millions of dollars.

The publication updated the article, but did not admit that it may have bungled the story and did not retract its story.

“This article and headline were updated to include comment from the Bank of China and additional reporting,” Politico wrote in its updated article.

“After the first version of this article was published, the Bank of China issued a statement Friday evening stating that it sold its debt on the building weeks after the 2012 loan on the property,” Politico’s current article admits. “Vornado Realty Trust owns 70 percent of the building.”

• Haha 1