So social distancing indoors does nothing to stop the spread of covid

6 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Alibi’s when they were trying to make a point in MN

And my local stop in Sconnie by the gf’s

These were taken in December.

E7A78065-054C-4C3B-B4DE-644E7FC9D795.jpeg

A0464B58-2A03-4577-B080-F430EF3BD611.jpeg

I know I never could..........................but I wish I could smash every one of those people's heads in. Just sayin'.   

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I know I never could..........................but I wish I could smash every one of those people's heads in. Just sayin'.   

Why?  Because they want to live life the way they want to live it?  Do what you want with yours and leave me and mine alone!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You can get the vaccine, stay alone in your compound, and wear a mask if you want to.  No one is stopping you.

I should have taken a pic of the back room at that place in Sconnie - they do Polka on Sunday's, every Sunday, and the place is PACKED.  I mean, easily 100-150 people dancing and eating, sitting around chatting with each other, with a LIVE band on stage pumping the Polka music LOUD!   I'm 55, and I would probably be the youngest person in the Polka room.... Not one single mask, not one open chair in the place.  Social distancing at its finest for OLD people!  

• Thanks 1

Masks help nothing. It just blows areosolized breath sideways and it stays in the air suspension for a long time which homogenizes throughout the air mass. So you get it one way or the other, even with masks and social distancing 

they knew this prior but said to wear masks just to appease the low IQ Karen’s once they got really upset and vocal about it 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

We'd love for you to try .. make sure it gets recorded an uploaded to YouTube while you're at it so we can watch & laugh!!!   Talk about dumb ... like, @Mainecat level dumb.

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Since when is there a cure for stupid.

It’s OK ....like everything else in your life someone else will make sure you survive.

I’ll wear a mask and get my shots so you don’t have to. 

8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

We'd love for you to try .. make sure it gets recorded an uploaded to YouTube while you're at it so we can watch & laugh!!!   Talk about dumb ... like, @Mainecat level dumb.

When you poor sorry ass gets to my point in life where your retired and can afford to do whatever you want you can call me dumb. Until then your just a dumb fuck punk.

Edited by Mainecat

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s OK ....like everything else in your life someone else will make sure you survive.

Perfect!  Thank you!  Now, go sit down in your own section and enjoy righteous validation from people like yourself.

prefaced my statement, you fukkers!! I said I could not smash them!!! I said I would like to!!

You ignorant fucks, I PREFACED it!!

All these people are dumb fukkin midwesterners. They are just showing-off!! They are all just showing off that they are out and socializing. 

This is EXACTLY what is keeping this fucking death plague going! This is it!! These show-off bastards that want to be big-shots and brag how they had a good time at the bar!!

They could stay home and eat, but no they go out WITHOUT MASKS and SHOW-OFF!!!

Ignorant fucks think this covid is nothing, because they are stupid fucks!!

My cousin died from it about 3 months ago. I know of another person who also died from it. 

Go ahead you young, tough bastards, show-off you fuckers. You stupid fucks. You would risk covid just to drink and show-off. Fuck you all. 

You're the bastards that will infect and kill some innocent person. FUCK YOU!!!   

Just like the tough bastards that roared into STURGIS, with their ape bars showing off their arms, and their whores on the back seat. 

Just like I said they would, the tough show-off fukkers went back to Minnesota and infected hundreds. 

Fucking punks. 

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

When you poor sorry ass gets to my point in life where your retired and can afford to do whatever you want you can call me dumb. Until then your just a dumb fuck punk.

LOL ... you're calling me a poor sorry ass, yet you're the one who's retired and can't do anything more than spend your entire day on DU & regurgitating that shit here - while you sit in a shit filled diaper.  THAT'S the point in life you're at, and we can all sit back and laugh at your expense you brain dead, twat.  Here ... why don't you get into a fit of rage seeing this picture:
image.png.c5fdedeb6bc187ef5be0e55b461f9110.png

46 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Good.  Now fuck off and stay in the corner.

• Haha 1