From a good friend who’s mother was vaccinated

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Anler said:

I know people who have had all kinds of lingering effects. Guy in the office still doesnt have his smell back 100% and its been like 10 months now. 

I know 2 people who were diagnosed with some heart damage from COVID. both easily treated and recovered now

Another several with lingering respiratory problems

My buddy Rog says his legs feel like they are filled with sand. He says they feel really heavy. 

Weird shit  

I have this going on as well, weird feeling. 

Edited by Stephen Hawking

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

4 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

My wife is a long hauler going on 6 months. There are a lot more symptoms than what's listed in that link. Off work since Thanksgiving.

On 4/27/2021 at 5:11 PM, Anler said:

Ive had 3 friends and one friend's kid in the hospital in the last month with covid pneumonia. One guy got really bad. 3 of them are MAGAs. I dont know about the kid. Right there is more people I know that have been hospitalized by it than in the last year. Soros is going to win. 

4 hours ago, Anler said:

I know people who have had all kinds of lingering effects. Guy in the office still doesnt have his smell back 100% and its been like 10 months now. 

I know 2 people who were diagnosed with some heart damage from COVID. both easily treated and recovered now

Another several with lingering respiratory problems

My buddy Rog says his legs feel like they are filled with sand. He says they feel really heavy.

Weird shit  

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My wife’s heart rate is all out of wack as is her breathing/lung capacity...it’s been 5 months. 

This is all so strange...JT says Covid isn’t real and a hoax.🤔