From a good friend who’s mother was vaccinated

2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Eeesh. You know the person or was it a C&P?

Msm won't report anything on it - they just push it. A lot of people don't know what side effects are happening. Good for the stuff to be shared imo ...

Damn ...best of luck man. 

This is a personal good friend of mine. I know his mother. This is fucked up. 

I was telling another mutual friend who knows this guy and his mother and he tells me a guy he used to work with who was 60 retired last year was in perfect health got the first vaccine and died five days later.

48 minutes ago, Anler said:

I told you guys. Soros is counting on the MAGAs not getting vaccinated. Then you are going to see the killer mutated strain come thru and wipe you out... 

opposito!

the mutations are milder but the vaccinated people will have a severe reaction to the mutation as that’s what mNRA vaccines cause.

oops tbh 

1 hour ago, ACE said:

opposito!

the mutations are milder but the vaccinated people will have a severe reaction to the mutation as that’s what mNRA vaccines cause.

oops tbh 

Ive had 3 friends and one friend's kid in the hospital in the last month with covid pneumonia. One guy got really bad. 3 of them are MAGAs. I dont know about the kid. Right there is more people I know that have been hospitalized by it than in the last year. Soros is going to win. 

10 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I was telling another mutual friend who knows this guy and his mother and he tells me a guy he used to work with who was 60 retired last year was in perfect health got the first vaccine and died five days later.

I mentioned this before but my BIL's mother was perfectly healthy on the Friday she received her covid shot and was gone by Monday.

There were 5 known cases in her old age home, she wasn't one of them, but they vaccinated a pile of them.

Personally, I don't know a single person yet who has had covid but I did know my BIL's mother. 

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Damn ...

33 yr old woman paralyzed from neck down after jab below. Tests at hospital show nothing wrong.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4wGrU8yO7tIR/

• Like 1

10 hours ago, irv said:

I mentioned this before but my BIL's mother was perfectly healthy on the Friday she received her covid shot and was gone by Monday.

There were 5 known cases in her old age home, she wasn't one of them, but they vaccinated a pile of them.

Personally, I don't know a single person yet who has had covid but I did know my BIL's mother. 

49 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Damn ...

33 yr old woman paralyzed from neck down after jab below. Tests at hospital show nothing wrong.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4wGrU8yO7tIR/

I was just at my doctors office. I have Barrett’s esophagus. So i have to have an annual scope. The doctor was pushing the vaccine on me. I told him I’m not getting it. That it’s not a vaccine. A true vaccine gives you immunity. That it’s gene therapy. He had nothing to say. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

I have brain fog after my first shot, like my head is filled with cement sometimes.  Had blood work done and had an MRI done, doctors say nothing is wrong.  Had my 2nd shot today, and another doctor appt before lunch.

40 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

No shit? Wow. 

Had my 3rd DR appt today and the doctor told me he read a new study just released in the medical field that states that 1 in 3 people who have had covid and survived have some sort of neurological or mental health issue now.  

What says the fsce mental health professional about that?

Had my 3rd DR appt today and the doctor told me he read a new study just released in the medical field that states that 1 in 3 people who have had covid and survived have some sort of neurological or mental health issue now.  

Stay home get vaccinated.

Or don't. Why ask us?

3 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

I heard from a friend that the covid vaccine is causing smallpox to make a comeback.

Why not bubonic plague? That was a good one and a real pandemic. We need a plague. 

I know people who have had all kinds of lingering effects. Guy in the office still doesnt have his smell back 100% and its been like 10 months now. 

I know 2 people who were diagnosed with some heart damage from COVID. both easily treated and recovered now

Another several with lingering respiratory problems

My buddy Rog says his legs feel like they are filled with sand. He says they feel really heavy.

Weird shit  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

I know people who have had all kinds of lingering effects. Guy in the office still doesnt have his smell back 100% and its been like 10 months now. 

I know 2 people who were diagnosed with some heart damage from COVID. both easily treated and recovered now

Another several with lingering respiratory problems

My buddy Rog says his legs feel like they are filled with sand. He says they feel really heavy.

Weird shit  

My wife’s heart rate is all out of wack as is her breathing/lung capacity...it’s been 5 months. 

The best answer I have for you is gfy

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My wife’s heart rate is all out of wack as is her breathing/lung capacity...it’s been 5 months. 

Apparently its a thing. It affects everybody differently.