From a good friend who’s mother was vaccinated

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well, you don't believe it because JT posted it or, you don't believe what he posted is and has happened to other people?  

What's the difference?  Retard.

If you don’t know the difference then I can’t help you cheesedick.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If you don’t know the difference then I can’t help you cheesedick.

Either answer.  One means you make up your mind based on who is giving you information.  The other means you are incredibly misinformed and/or just dishonest.

Either way, it makes you a fucking hack.  It is what it is.

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Don’t worry Jt I got my shots so you can live. 

I wasn't going to comment on this but, Pouty inspired me.  Your death, by itself...will raise the IQ in your entire county. You are a complete imbecile.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It was his mom!!!!  My god. What’s wrong with you people!!!

021A9C41-E70C-4F92-A367-74CAAB9F2CDC.gif

Maybe just frightening some of you even more.  That's what I find incredibly funny.  I just know some of the fairy tale stories were not allowed in your homes when you were kids.  :lol:

Just now, Fireball 440 said:

Yeah but she's white so... what's the difference.

Whenever jt posts it’s good for a laugh. The eruption of GOP’er outrage in this thread was frosting on the cake. The domino effect of school girls breaking down. :lol: 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Maybe just frightening some of you even more.  That's what I find incredibly funny.  I just know some of the fairy tale stories were not allowed in your homes when you were kids.  :lol:

jt will always be the GOP’ers little kook around here. I get that. 

Whenever jt posts it’s good for a laugh. The eruption of GOP’er outrage in this thread was frosting on the cake. The domino effect of school girls breaking down. :lol: 

Your posts bring the same only, you post from a righteous, SJW standpoint...which makes me giggle more than most here.  :lmao:

jt will always be the GOP’ers little kook around here. I get that. 

Your self awareness is noted...again.  :lol: 

48 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Don’t worry. Most people think you’re equally good for a laugh if not more so. No need to pat yourself on the back so much. 

I was just passing on the info. The same old idiots who are partisan hacks did there typical hit job posts. I don't care what any of them have to say. These vaccines are pure shit. Once you get one it can't be undone. if you want to get one that's cool but i will never get one nor will my family. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I was just passing on the info. The same old idiots who are partisan hacks did there typical hit job posts. I don't care what any of them have to say. These vaccines are pure shit. Once you get one it can't be undone. if you want to get one that's cool but i will never get one nor will my family. 

Apparently it isn’t cool because you won’t STFU about it.🤷🏻

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Well, injecting the body with outside ingredients is always gonna rub some the wrong way.  Injecting it with a concoction that is so questionable is of course going to affect some in a bad way.  Same as the regular flu shots (or chemotherapy) every year...which this essentially is.  It's a lab mixture to either fight an existing organism in the body or, will the body to fight it on it's own and make it's own antibodies for the future.  The effectiveness of this shot, clearly is far less of the proven flu shots.  But, if you think you need it...or it makes you feel better...or allows you to virtue signal...ROLL BABY, ROLL!

I read it all the time and I am talking about the placebo effect. I read on FB all the time from some of my friends and others who are deathly afraid of this thing. What they don't realize is their fear, their anxiety, their doom and gloom and worrying attitude is what is making them weak or will make them more prone to actually feeling the effects if they do somehow contract covid. 

On the other hand, when I read posts about those who have had the shot, their spirits are lifted, they are elated and say things like "this is the most important shot I have ever had" What they don't realize is they have actually made themselves healthier by thinking positively now as they think they are fully immune and protected from ever getting covid.

I posted this and only 2 people replied, so I assume, with the others who didn't, is because it didn't come from their television screens so they quickly wrote it off as bunk?

So far, 5,800 fully vaccinated people have caught COVID-19 anyway in U.S., CDC says.
About 5,800 people who have been vaccinated against coronavirus have become infected anyway, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention tells CNN.

Some became seriously ill and 74 people died, the CDC said. It said 396 -- 7% -- of those who got infected after they were vaccinated required hospitalization.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/corona...says-1.5388245

Another friend yesterday posted a vid of another doctor telling people to get whatever shot they can, ASAP. I recognized the name and found the vid where he said don't wear masks and was blackballed and shunned but I guess he did a 180 so now the medical field, who those who toe the line, decided to bring him back? My personal opinion of this dufus is he loves the camera more than anything else and will continue, going forward, to say anything "they" tell him to say. 

Edited by irv

4 hours ago, jtssrx said:

My mom against my advice got moderna and she has been in terrible shape

Rushed her to er Friday 

About to go again.

Her entire nervous system burns 

She loses feeling in legs and can’t walk. Her pulse goes from normal to 120 then down to 40

Short of breath 
Her bp machine is signaling a warning for irregular heartbeat 

No one can do anything for her

The Facebook covid vaccine groups are littered with hundreds of stories daily of people having a strokes dying etc after vaccine

Multiple people I know who got vaccine still got covid 

And it’s said not to work anyways on new variant which are most Michigan cases
Don’t even get me started 

Bill gates fauci the whole bunch needed to be put on trial and sentenced to executions for the biggest conspiracy ever perpetrated on humanity

Eeesh. You know the person or was it a C&P?

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The funny thing is that other than MC the people here that have been vaccinated really don’t say shit to others or pressure them to get the vaccine but people like JT will spread bullshit to discourage it. People can make their own choice on this.🤷🏻

Msm won't report anything on it - they just push it. A lot of people don't know what side effects are happening. Good for the stuff to be shared imo ...

1 hour ago, jdsky said:

I can believe it based on my parents serious side effects.  She had vision issues after the first shot of pfizer and had a mild stroke after the second and still has wildly fluctuating BP.  My dad had nothing but a sore arm after the first dose and has ongoing fluctuating BP issues after the second with dizzyness to the point he cannot stand up at times.  They are both being monitored closely by their primary care physicians.  Both doctors said the vaccine is likely the cause of their problems and both recommended they not get the booster when it is required in the coming months.

Both of their PCP's and a retired MD that they are good friends with said the reporting and feedback system is completely fucked and lacking reliable data on serious side effects.

Damn ...best of luck man. 

Sorry to hear about your mom. My mom and pretty much everyone I knows mom has been fully vaccinated. Nobody died. Some got various degrees of side effects but everybody is 100% fine... Im getting my second shot on Thursday. I had absolutely zero effects from the first one but Ill let you know if anything happens. Already planning trips to Caymen and Europe for this year. :bc: 

1 hour ago, irv said:

I read it all the time and I am talking about the placebo effect. I read on FB all the time from some of my friends and others who are deathly afraid of this thing. What they don't realize is their fear, their anxiety, their doom and gloom and worrying attitude is what is making them weak or will make them more prone to actually feeling the effects if they do somehow contract covid. 

On the other hand, when I read posts about those who have had the shot, their spirits are lifted, they are elated and say things like "this is the most important shot I have ever had" What they don't realize is they have actually made themselves healthier by thinking positively now as they think they are fully immune and protected from ever getting covid.

I posted this and only 2 people replied, so I assume, with the others who didn't, is because it didn't come from their television screens so they quickly wrote it off as bunk?

So far, 5,800 fully vaccinated people have caught COVID-19 anyway in U.S., CDC says.
About 5,800 people who have been vaccinated against coronavirus have become infected anyway, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention tells CNN.

Some became seriously ill and 74 people died, the CDC said. It said 396 -- 7% -- of those who got infected after they were vaccinated required hospitalization.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/corona...says-1.5388245

Another friend yesterday posted a vid of another doctor telling people to get whatever shot they can, ASAP. I recognized the name and found the vid where he said don't wear masks and was blackballed and shunned but I guess he did a 180 so now the medical field, who those who toe the line, decided to bring him back? My personal opinion of this dufus is he loves the camera more than anything else and will continue, going forward, to say anything "they" tell him to say. 

The mind can be a terrible thing to those that don't know how to drive it.  Now, I do believe this shot, like the flu vaccines, are beneficial to many...whether it be placebo or not.  Placebo cures (and preventions) are still cures.  They can line up as many times as they are told or feel they need to...and double mask up if they want.  I'm fine with that.  But I've had enough of the fucking virtue signaling and sheep in numbers trying to fake righteous strength....and I'm done being passive about it.  Idiocy will be met with my brand of idiocy...AND MY WILL AND DETERMINATION PRODUCED IN MY IDIOCY IS STRONGER.  :lmao:

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The mind can be a terrible thing to those that don't know how to drive it.  Now, I do believe this shot, like the flu vaccines, are beneficial to many...whether it be placebo or not.  Placebo cures (and preventions) are still cures.  They can line up as many times as they are told or feel they need to...and double mask up if they want.  I'm fine with that.  But I've had enough of the fucking virtue signaling and sheep in numbers trying to fake righteous strength....and I'm done being passive about it.  Idiocy will be met with my brand of idiocy...AND MY WILL AND DETERMINATION PRODUCED IN MY IDIOCY IS STRONGER.  :lmao:

Everyone is different. My wife, who received 2 flu shots 2 years in a row, became almost deathly ill, both times, after receiving them. One time at Christmas I was ready to take her to the hospital but her stubbornness won out. Long story short, it's been 4-5 yrs now that she hasn't had one and not once has she become ill with anything other than the common cold?

What I am alluding to is, do they really work or are we just conditioned to believe they do? Personally, despite what happened to my wife, I believe the flu shot is likely more affective than what this covid shot is but then again, is it just the placebo affect?

What I don't understand is, despite numerous people getting the covid shot, why do those who have received it still have to do all those same things, masking, isolating, etc, as those who haven't had the shot? Makes no sense nor is there any incentive to get it, especially when they are saying a booster shot might be required in 6 months and every 6 months after that? 

Our idiot in charge up here has procured vaccines for 2022, 2023, and 2024? What are they not telling us or is he just virtue signaling, trying to secure votes again?

14 minutes ago, irv said:

Everyone is different. My wife, who received 2 flu shots 2 years in a row, became almost deathly ill, both times, after receiving them. One time at Christmas I was ready to take her to the hospital but her stubbornness won out. Long story short, it's been 4-5 yrs now that she hasn't had one and not once has she become ill with anything other than the common cold?

What I am alluding to is, do they really work or are we just conditioned to believe they do? Personally, despite what happened to my wife, I believe the flu shot is likely more affective than what this covid shot is but then again, is it just the placebo affect?

What I don't understand is, despite numerous people getting the covid shot, why do those who have received it still have to do all those same things, masking, isolating, etc, as those who haven't had the shot? Makes no sense nor is there any incentive to get it, especially when they are saying a booster shot might be required in 6 months and every 6 months after that? 

Our idiot in charge up here has procured vaccines for 2022, 2023, and 2024? What are they not telling us or is he just virtue signaling, trying to secure votes again?

1st bold. Pretty sure I read the flu vaccine isn’t nearly effective as what they are saying these covid vaccines are. 

2nd bold. Use your head. Why is that direction that you stated seem weird or not right? Probably because there’s more to it than just vaccinating people from a virus. Which is still a stand that I pretty much maintain to this day, all of this shit isn’t all about a virus. Not in the US anyway. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, irv said:

I decided many years ago when I got out of the service that I would no longer receive any more flu shots.  In two decades, I can honestly say I've contracted the flu (or something similar) twice.  Neither were all that bad and after a day of being down...I was pretty good to go.  It took my wife about ten years with me to stop getting hers, after a lifetime of being conditioned by her family/society to get yearly vaccines.  POOF..her flu illnesses all but vanished.  Our daughter has only received minimal and/or required shots during childhood.  She's a healthy as a horse also.  Now, I realize that not all will experience our results but, I'd sure bet those without compromised health problems most likely would.

The second bold should throw up red flags for everyone...not even sure how it's possible it doesn't.  Most livestock are relatively easy to get into the slaughter chutes.  They just follow the ones in front of them.  The argument is so stupid coming from these people that are just livid about those not getting a vaccine, it's almost worth not entering....but then, that's no fun!  

• Like 1