From a good friend who’s mother was vaccinated

My mom against my advice got moderna and she has been in terrible shape

Rushed her to er Friday 

About to go again.

Her entire nervous system burns 

She loses feeling in legs and can’t walk. Her pulse goes from normal to 120 then down to 40

Short of breath 
Her bp machine is signaling a warning for irregular heartbeat 

No one can do anything for her

The Facebook covid vaccine groups are littered with hundreds of stories daily of people having a strokes dying etc after vaccine

Multiple people I know who got vaccine still got covid 

And it’s said not to work anyways on new variant which are most Michigan cases
Don’t even get me started 

Bill gates fauci the whole bunch needed to be put on trial and sentenced to executions for the biggest conspiracy ever perpetrated on humanity

43 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Don’t worry Jt I got my shots so you can live. 

What a fucking total dickbag thing to say when it seriously sounds like the guys mother is in distress. Not that I figured you for anyone of any kind of decency but I guess whatever little hope that I had that you weren’t a COMPLETE piece of shit is now thrown out the window. 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

What a fucking total dickbag thing to say when it seriously sounds like the guys mother is in distress. Not that I figured you for anyone of any kind of decency but I guess whatever little hope that I had that you weren’t a COMPLETE piece of shit is now thrown out the window. 

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Real classy.  Just shut up if you have nothing better to say, how about that?

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Run lemming run 

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/37337-is-mainecat-a-piece-of-shit/&tab=comments#comment-1160211

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Did any of you actually read the title? It wasn't his mother.

Touché. My bad. However, are you justifying the bullshit reply by saying this? 

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?

• Gold Member
Just now, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Touché. However, are you justifying the bullshit reply by saying this? 

Of course not but $20 says he pulled that off some internet group and doesn't even know the person that wrote it. He got the reactions he was fishing for.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Did any of you actually read the title? It wasn't his mother.

Yes I read it.  Whats your point?

2 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Of course not but $20 says he pulled that off some internet group and doesn't even know the person that wrote it. He got the reactions he was fishing for.

Oh, so your point is you're just accusing him of being a liar.  And you got 20 dollars.  Good to know.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes I read it.  Whats your point?

Oh, so your point is you're just accusing him of being a liar.  And you got 20 dollars.  Good to know.

Well it wouldn’t be the first time he’s done it...jus sayin.🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well it wouldn’t be the first time he’s done it...jus sayin.🤷🏻

Water cannons and jews springs to mind.

Far worse shit has been said on this forum about known people, there was no actual proof this even happened. Sorry to the people that fell for it.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Far worse shit has been said on this forum about known people, there was no actual proof this even happened. Sorry to the people that fell for it.

The funny thing is that other than MC the people here that have been vaccinated really don’t say shit to others or pressure them to get the vaccine but people like JT will spread bullshit to discourage it. People can make their own choice on this.🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Well, injecting the body with outside ingredients is always gonna rub some the wrong way.  Injecting it with a concoction that is so questionable is of course going to affect some in a bad way.  Same as the regular flu shots (or chemotherapy) every year...which this essentially is.  It's a lab mixture to either fight an existing organism in the body or, will the body to fight it on it's own and make it's own antibodies for the future.  The effectiveness of this shot, clearly is far less of the proven flu shots.  But, if you think you need it...or it makes you feel better...or allows you to virtue signal...ROLL BABY, ROLL!

I can believe it based on my parents serious side effects.  She had vision issues after the first shot of pfizer and had a mild stroke after the second and still has wildly fluctuating BP.  My dad had nothing but a sore arm after the first dose and has ongoing fluctuating BP issues after the second with dizzyness to the point he cannot stand up at times.  They are both being monitored closely by their primary care physicians.  Both doctors said the vaccine is likely the cause of their problems and both recommended they not get the booster when it is required in the coming months.

Both of their PCP's and a retired MD that they are good friends with said the reporting and feedback system is completely fucked and lacking reliable data on serious side effects.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, injecting the body with outside ingredients is always gonna rub some the wrong way.  Injecting it with a concoction that is so questionable is of course going to affect some in a bad way.  Same as the regular flu shots (or chemotherapy) every year...which this essentially is.  It's a lab mixture to either fight an existing organism in the body or, will the body to fight it on it's own and make it's own antibodies for the future.  The effectiveness of this shot, clearly is far less of the proven flu shots.  But, if you think you need it...or it makes you feel better...or allows you to virtue signal...ROLL BABY, ROLL!

Thanks Dr. Frankenputz.🤣

Of course people have had bad reactions as they do everyday to medications of all types but I don’t buy JT’s claims.🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, jdsky said:

I can believe it based on my parents serious side effects.  She had vision issues after the first shot of pfizer and had a mild stroke after the second and still has wildly fluctuating BP.  My dad had nothing but a sore arm after the first dose and has ongoing fluctuating BP issues after the second with dizzyness to the point he cannot stand up at times.  They are both being monitored closely by their primary care physicians.  Both doctors said the vaccine is likely the cause of their problems and both recommended they not get the booster when it is required in the coming months.

Both of their PCP's and a retired MD that they are good friends with said the reporting and feedback system is completely fucked and lacking reliable data on serious side effects.

That really sucks and I’m sorry that your parents are going through this. 

2 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Similar experiences for people in my family and close friend network but hey, I guess I could just be spewing shit that I know nothing about by posting it, just to get a reaction. 

Speaking of which, why was the call out on JT made? For a reaction maybe or just to make some feel better about themselves? Hello pot? :lol:

13 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

My own mother had a mini stroke 4 days after her shot.  We don’t believe it was related to the vaccine, as she had a previous stroke a few years back.  It still happened.  

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Thanks Dr. Frankenputz.🤣

Of course people have had bad reactions as they do everyday to medications of all types but I don’t buy JT’s claims.🤷🏻

Well, you don't believe it because JT posted it or, you don't believe what he posted is and has happened to other people?  

What's the difference?  Retard.