Call that b*tch out!

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Seriously, what a cunt. If you guys let her get elected again you are the dumbest most inept cocksuckers to breathe air in the history of the earth. 

:lol: 

25 minutes ago, Anler said:

Seriously, what a cunt. If you guys let her get elected again you are the dumbest most inept cocksuckers to breathe air in the history of the earth. 

Thank like two to three counties in this state. Same that elected her stupid ass staff and idiotic standout state reps/senators. 

There has been multiple attempts to shut this shit down in this state all of them have been squashed thus far. It’s mind boggling really. 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Thank like two to three counties in this state. Same that elected her stupid ass staff and idiotic standout state reps/senators. 

There has been multiple attempts to shut this shit down in this state all of them have been squashed thus far. It’s mind boggling really. 

Same here in NY  with his royal anus Cuomo,  NYC cancels out the will of the rest of the state

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Washtenaw, Wayne and Ingham counties. I think Oakland Macomb have a lot of influence as well

24 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Washtenaw, Wayne and Ingham counties. I think Oakland Macomb have a lot of influence as well

Was pretty much thinking Wayne, Oakland and Macomb. Pretty sure the population of those three counties alone overshadow most all the rest. Could be wrong on that though. 

Marquette and Traverse county are both blue. 

5 hours ago, Anler said:

4 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

43 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Same here in NY  with his royal anus Cuomo,  NYC cancels out the will of the rest of the state

The stupid state of Minnesota is no different - it's like a god damn plague.  Look at the gems we have ... Walz, Omar, Keith Ellison, and even Klobuchar.  We have the Twin Cities metro area, primarily, to thank for the idiocy in this state.

13 minutes ago, Bontz said:

The stupid state of Minnesota is no different - it's like a god damn plague.  Look at the gems we have ... Walz, Omar, Keith Ellison, and even Klobuchar.  We have the Twin Cities metro area, primarily, to thank for the idiocy in this state.

I guess in all of my visits to Minnesota, I never pegged it as a blue state. Most people I think could say that about Michigan though, as well. Other than Michigan was the home for the UAW for so many years. 

40 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I guess in all of my visits to Minnesota, I never pegged it as a blue state. Most people I think could say that about Michigan though, as well. Other than Michigan was the home for the UAW for so many years. 

Well, to be fair ... it's technically not a blue state if you were to look at the color of voting (red vs. blue) overall.  It's overwhelmingly red, but just not red in the areas that win elections.  The metro area and Rochester will continue to clinch for the blue team for years and years to come, which is absolutely disgusting.  I'm guessing Michigan is no different, and similar to Wisconsin too.

15 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Well, to be fair ... it's technically not a blue state if you were to look at the color of voting (red vs. blue) overall.  It's overwhelmingly red, but just not red in the areas that win elections.  The metro area and Rochester will continue to clinch for the blue team for years and years to come, which is absolutely disgusting.  I'm guessing Michigan is no different, and similar to Wisconsin too.

Yes. Same here. Detroit, Lansing and Grand Rapids hire all the blue politicians around here. All but maybe three other counties are red. 

16 hours ago, Bontz said:

so where people actually live they are liberals.  just because the map shows the areas where cows and corn in red doesn't mean they are not a blue state.