US Covid deaths under 300 day. Thank you Uncle Joe.

3 hours ago, Kivalo said:

There you go again, talking about cock. You always have cock on the brain.

LMAO!! You're the one that said you wanted steak!!!  :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 4/26/2021 at 7:54 PM, jtssrx said:

Hey twat Masks don’t stop the spread. Michigan has proved that. Texas cases went down 50% since they dropped mask mandates 

You don’t even believe Covid is real.

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I'm 60 and had it. You will feel kinda shitty for a few weeks but that's about it. Some people do have lingering problems though. Good luck. 

Yeah I figure at this point if my symptoms were going to go past mild they would have already. So far just some general aches and pains, a headache & a fever. Mild congestion also.

17 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Yeah I figure at this point if my symptoms were going to go past mild they would have already. So far just some general aches and pains, a headache & a fever. Mild congestion also.

Pretty sure this is just the beginning....it is going to gradually or suddenly get worse and you’ll be fighting for your life....which, you will lose.  

Or....you’ll recover just fine and your body will make its own protection in the future.  Like...ummmm.....the flu.

Either way, your impending death has already been counted in the death toll so, 

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

You writing a book?

Well you're our resident " BOOMER AIDS " patient, so you can give us a valid, hour by hour report. 

I know of a 23 year old kid that had it, and he told his grand-mother he felt like he was gonna die from it, but he did recover. 

I lost a 80 year old cousin to it. 

You are our closest reporter on the actual COVID illness. 

Give us continual reports. 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Pretty sure this is just the beginning....it is going to gradually or suddenly get worse and you’ll be fighting for your life....which, you will lose.  

Or....you’ll recover just fine and your body will make its own protection in the future.  Like...ummmm.....the flu.

Either way, your impending death has already been counted in the death toll so, 

:lol:

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

So, can we assume that you got infected about 10-14 days ago?

Is that accurate? 

Why don't you focus on the brain infection that makes you want to gives hamdjobs for living :lol:

I've told you, ya old crusty bastid, I don't know where or when I actually got the covids.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Kivalo said:

:lol:

Why don't you focus on the brain infection that makes you want to gives hamdjobs for living :lol:

I've told you, ya old crusty bastid, I don't know where or when I actually got the covids.

So, what are your symptoms now??????

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

So, what are your symptoms now??????

Feel pretty good right now. A little tiredand slight congestion. That's about it. Sore still but my soreness has always been mild and even less now.

51 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Feel pretty good right now. A little tiredand slight congestion. That's about it. Sore still but my soreness has always been mild and even less now.

Give us an update later. 

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Are you gonna update????  

52 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

what if he has a raging boner going on, would you like to hear that update?  :lol: 

44 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You're worse than my mother. STFU already

I try to be benevolent to you fruit cakes, but sometimes you test my limits. Little faggots.