US Covid deaths under 300 day. Thank you Uncle Joe.

18 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

The same as done countless times since I got home.

OMG!!! Bradley, you really need to be beaten like a rented mule. I hope you don't croak, 'cause I'm hopin' to take a ride out there some day, and choke you the fuck out.    

27 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, then what criteria do you want to employ to determine your intelligence level as compared to mine, fuck-face? 

Oh, by the way the phrase goes : " POINT IN CASE " not point and case, you fuck-tard. 

You’ve gone full libtard your correcting grammar 

• Gold Member
26 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

OMG!!! Bradley, you really need to be beaten like a rented mule. I hope you don't croak, 'cause I'm hopin' to take a ride out there some day, and choke you the fuck out.    

You're too busy being a no boat owning, hand-job performance artist.

32 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You're too busy being a no boat owning, hand-job performance artist.

Wait a minute. You've been on a oil barge for 9 months with 8 international derelicts, and you're calling me a hand-job pro????

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!   

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Outline what Biden did. 

He wears his mask for video conferencing with other leaders. 

🤡 lolololol 🤡 

True !

• Like 1

U.S. Covid deaths

The seven-day average of daily U.S. Covid deaths is 706 as of Sunday, according to Hopkins data. More than 572,000 deaths from the virus have been reported since the start of the pandemic.

106873917-1619458711996-20210426_us_new_

CNBC’s Rich Mendez contributed reporting.

Herd immunity and vaccines should slow down the death rate, only thing keeping the numbers high is all deaths are caused by covid. Or so they tell you 

5 hours ago, toslow said:

Herd immunity and vaccines should slow down the death rate, only thing keeping the numbers high is all deaths are caused by covid. Or so they tell you 

Death tolls falling were an absolute after Joe was elected.  They are stringing it out to make it appear more legit but, yeah...I take this shit almost zero seriously anymore.  Like most everything now, it's political theatre for imbeciles and we are in real high supply.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, toslow said:

The vaccine doesn’t give you immunity 

14 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wait a minute. You've been on a oil barge for 9 months with 8 international derelicts, and you're calling me a hand-job pro????

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!   

Still killing it I see! :bc: 

Must be crippling to live with reality that the Big Bad Orange is responsible for the greatest life saving action in American history after putting your ignorant faith in a blind incompetent shill of a Leader. This won't be the last cry for help from those that can't handle reality. 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

What do you have for shotguns? Just askin'.   :dunno:

A Winchester SX3 and a Remington 1187. and also some piece of shit from bumbfuck Alaska that may or may not actually  fire. 

Just now, Kivalo said:

A Winchester SX3 and a Remington 1187. and also some piece of shit from bumbfuck Alaska that may or may not actually  fire. 

OK, just checkin'.   

How do you feel tonight?