Things are changing at home

26 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Growing up we weren’t allowed off the bus twice because black bears were seen in the neighborhood. We had to have our parents come get us at school.

Not here. Good by kid, hope we see you tomorrow. Lololol

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Omfg do you have dogs on your street too!!!

17D222F6-4025-42CC-A98F-D553F96ECBD0.gif

Dogs, women walking little kids !!!!! bobcats, foxes, dear, owls, fisher cats,  etc, but lastly, the most feared and dangerous things we have here walking our dirt roads at times are tourists !!!!! Lol,lol,lol,

• Haha 1

Funny, being in Manchester he has lots of other things to worry about then bears. Like all the good people on the street giving each other flu shots daily. LOLOLOLOL

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, CFM said:

Funny, being in Manchester he has lots of other things to worry about then bears. Like all the good people on the street giving each other flu shots daily. LOLOLOLOL

I hadn’t been to Manchester in probably 5-6yrs and I went last fall to close on my place. I could not believe the amount of homeless. I don’t know what happened to that place but it was never like that years ago. You maybe see one or two but I must have seen 50-60 they had a whole freakin town set up.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

I hadn’t been to Manchester in probably 5-6yrs and I went last fall to close on my place. I could not believe the amount of homeless. I don’t know what happened to that place but it was never like that years ago. You maybe see one or two but I must have seen 50-60 they had a whole freakin town set up.

meth,  heroin and a lack of mental health services.  

• Like 1

On 4/26/2021 at 11:07 AM, Polaris 550 said:

Can I ask you something? 

Why in God's name would you let your wife walk down a CAMP ROAD, ALONE with a baby in a stroller????

First of all you should have been afraid of PEOPLE.

Secondly you should have been afraid of just what happened...........A FUCKING DOG!!! I was hunting up in Carthage about 35 years ago and two dogs came after me near a house. The owner was right there and watched it all go on. I told him I was gonna shoot the dogs and he still didn't do shit. Somehow I managed to get away from them without further attack. Motherfukker. I hate people from MAine. 

Thirdly, a coyote if it smells or sees or hears your baby could attack it. Rare, but it's happened.

Fourthly..........a black bear if it ever smelled the baby or heard it could attack with speed and power that you would not believe. Rare, but it could happen. 

Hey it's your life do as you want, not my call. Just kind of surprised that anybody would let a baby on a camp road. 

Hey barney fife, She's more likely to be shot by a scared pussy with a badge than eaten by a black bear. You're scared of everything, surprised you never shot someone

Edited by Cat45
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

At least one of them has a computer. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cat45 said:

Hey barney fife, She's more likely to be shot by a scared pussy with a badge than eaten by a black bear. You're scared of everything, surprised you never shot someone

STFU, you faggot. I hate your guts.    

On 4/29/2021 at 7:32 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

The new manchild fresh out of the wrapper as of yesterday. You can give grandchildren back. Big plus. 

C308D30E-4949-43F0-B893-4CAF65967008.jpeg

Did you just assume that boys gender?

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Of course it's funny lot lizard. 

What lot? What lizard? 

i own a massive estate, no lot.

Who are you taking to?

Are you a faggot? 

I think you are.