Things are changing at home

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Your lives just changed forever.....along with your priorities.

Sold the snowmobile when we bought the house. Be interesting to see how long the wife tolerates 70-100 hr prime season work weeks now with the boy. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Glenn in Caledon said:

Sold the snowmobile when we bought the house. Be interesting to see how long the wife tolerates 70-100 hr prime season work weeks now with the boy. 

There’s a reason I don’t congratulate new births.  Not being ugly, but....IMO, it’s a tough couple of years with fleeting moments of levity.  Full disclosure: wife and I aren’t “kid people”.

50 minutes ago, Glenn in Caledon said:

Wife had our first child on Wednesday.  8lbs 4oz boy.

First time I've not been at work on the farm in the month of April since I was a child. 

Dog isn't enjoying all the crying but its interested when he's quiet.

20210422_143920.jpg

Resized_20210423_115859(1).jpeg

FYI....dogs can transmit several parasitic infections to children.   

16 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

You are thinking of cats.

Just looked it up again....dogs.   

People can do what they want with their kids........just sayin'. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wuts so funny?  

Of all the shit to worry about . I am not sure I even know 10 people in my whole life that have had kids who did not have a dog . And I can't think of 1 kid who got a parasitic infection from it . 

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Of all the shit to worry about . I am not sure I even know 10 people in my whole life that have had kids who did not have a dog . And I can't think of 1 kid who got a parasitic infection from it . 

Google it. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Google it. 

Don't have to I have lived 52 yrs and never seen it or talked with any one who knows a guy. Just more  Fear bullshit for helicopter parent's looking to raise a kid so neurotic it will give a old jew a run for there money by the time the kid is 12 . 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Don't have to I have lived 52 yrs and never seen it or talked with any one who knows a guy. Just more  Fear bullshit for helicopter parent's looking to raise a kid so neurotic it will give a old jew a run for there money by the time the kid is 12 . 

Hey, like I said people can do what they want with their kids. I say dogs can transfer stuff. It's everybody's call. 

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, like I said people can do what they want with their kids. I say dogs can transfer stuff. It's everybody's call. 

I get it but who do you know in your life this has happened to ? 

More shit kids get exposed to early on the better .

Kind of like the guy you know who is never sick who eats his sandwich with out washing his hands after swapping out the oil pan in that 1985 pu truck then landscapes his yard only breaking to eat hand falls of chips .

23 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I get it but who do you know in your life this has happened to ? 

More shit kids get exposed to early on the better .

Kind of like the guy you know who is never sick who eats his sandwich with out washing his hands after swapping out the oil pan in that 1985 pu truck then landscapes his yard only breaking to eat hand falls of chips .

How many people would tell anybody their kid got infected by the family dog?   

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

How many people would tell anybody their kid got infected by the family dog?   

Pretty much any one it happend to . Why would any one be ashamed of that ? Oddity at best .

Guy has enough to worry about for the next year mainly tge lack of sleep lol the 1 in a billion the dog may get the kid sick is or at least should be at the bottom of the list 

Edited by Ez ryder

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Pretty much any one it happend to . Why would any one be ashamed of that ? Oddity at best .

Guy has enough to worry about for the next year mainly tge lack of sleep lol the 1 in a billion the dog may get the kid sick is or at least should be at the bottom of the list 

Go read how dogs eat feces and garbage, and have parasitic worms. You want that licking a baby's face???? 

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Go read how dogs eat feces and garbage, and have parasitic worms. You want that licking a baby's face???? 

Been to a human food possessing plant ever ? Best get em use to feces and worms and vermin hair early .especially if you ever want them to take a carnival cruise ever 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

Congratulations, Glenn! :bc:

Enjoy every minute you can. It seems like just yesterday my son was born and he turns 20 in June!