VIP guests in the White House

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, racer254 said:

I can not believe the amount of defending of pedophiles the democrats on this site do.  WHY?  Why do democrats continue to defend pedophiles?

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Cause we love pedophiles you nit wit.

This place is a riot / zoo  :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member

A lawyer for one of the girls abused by Epstein said Trump was the ONLY high profile one to cooperate with him and said he would do anything he can to answer questions or help.   

https://summit.news/2019/07/08/lawyer-for-epstein-victim-says-trump-was-only-high-powered-person-who-helped-him/

“The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk,” said Edwards.

“I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information. That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009.”

Party of sex trafficking / in your face raping / burning down cities / felony freedom and etc sure sounds like a great party to be a part of.

clowns 🤡 🤡 

19 hours ago, Highmark said:

A lawyer for one of the girls abused by Epstein said Trump was the ONLY high profile one to cooperate with him and said he would do anything he can to answer questions or help.   

https://summit.news/2019/07/08/lawyer-for-epstein-victim-says-trump-was-only-high-powered-person-who-helped-him/

“The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk,” said Edwards.

“I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information. That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009.”

And that's why they hate him so much

On 4/27/2021 at 7:23 AM, racer254 said:

I know you do.  As long as they are a dem or are voting for a dem.  That is the only thing you care about.

Nailed it.

20 hours ago, Highmark said:

Oops.