As economy spikes, Republicans are still waiting for the 'Biden depression' that Trump predicted

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

The fault lies at the feet of the voters.

Its funny how both parties have continued to perpetuate our decline but somehow one is better than the other. 

54 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Why would that chap anyones ass?  I've known Greg on the boards for over 20 years, he just says contrarian shit to be edgy.  He worked in a field drenched with liberals.  He can't help it if most of the time he's full of shit.  :lol: 

Do you read the replies to his threads? He gets some of these guys worked up into a lather to the point where they are personally attacking him. :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Anler said:

Its funny how both parties have continued to perpetuate our decline but somehow one is better than the other. 

So Democrats blame Systematic racism (Read as Government involvement) and Heavy handed policing (more government) as our biggest problems and want to cure them with more powerful and intrusive Government programs.    Republicans decry the Horrors of big government and then vote for huge spending bills..    

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

So Democrats blame Systematic racism (Read as Government involvement) and Heavy handed policing (more government) as our biggest problems and want to cure them with more powerful and intrusive Government programs.    Republicans decry the Horrors of big government and then vote for huge spending bills..    

It’s almost like their actual policies are different than what they say on TV..............

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

What democrats and republicans say is very different. What republicans and democrats do is not very different. 

Did you notice the national guard was deployed to minneapolis for the chauvin trial? Nobody decried that like they did when trump wanted to do it. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

What democrats and republicans say is very different. What republicans and democrats do is not very different. 

Did you notice the national guard was deployed to minneapolis for the chauvin trial? Nobody decried that like they did when trump wanted to do it. 

Arizona Governor deploys National guard to secure border.........No crisis at the border it is all in your head.

29 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The fault lies at the feet of the voters.

Not this one. :snack: 

25 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Do you read the replies to his threads? He gets some of these guys worked up into a lather to the point where they are personally attacking him. :lol:

It’s got a touch of sadism if you think about it. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He’s been around long enough that you and I both know he’s just posting that stuff for reactions but the newbs think they have him pinned. :lol:

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

He comes here for his form of "winning".  Why should we not give it to him?  I say let the "winning" continue!  :lol: 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Not this one. :snack: 

It's weird...and that's all their is to it.  He's in the perfect line of work.

The price of building materials is skyrocketing.    The price of gas is going up.  You will see a biden economy slow down. 

The biden supporters in this thread fail to realize that it was the start of Reagan's second term, just as his first term policies were taking effect that the economy was doing so well.  Now this is after Trumps first term policies and we are in a boom because of those, but he didn't get a 2nd term, so we won't keep the boom like we did with Reagan.  Thank you biden supporters.

Edited by racer254

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The price of building materials is skyrocketing.    The price of gas is going up.  You will see a biden economy slow down. 

The biden supporters in this thread fail to realize that it was the start of Reagan's second term, just as his first term policies were taking effect that the economy was doing so well.  Now this is after Trumps first term policies and we are in a boom because of those, but he didn't get a 2nd term, so we won't keep the boom like we did with Reagan.  Thank you biden supporters.

Out of control housing market... It's almost like we've seen this movie before... :news:

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Is that why the 4th quarter GDP before the pandemic was 2.1%?

21 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Inflation was being warned a year ago. 

You mean when all the people here were saying how a stimulus would cause it?  You sure wanted that baller check and I bet you cashed it as fast as you could.

On 4/24/2021 at 7:11 AM, DriftBusta said:

Money is cheap, housing market is on fire largely because of it.  It won't last forever, I'm counting the days until we get rid of our rental properties.  Then I'm investing it all in a llama farm!  :shitstorm:  :lol: 

Big money housing starts are way down . Even upper class lime 700k home starts are slowing way down from what by builder buds are telling me . You lennar type worthless  shit is still on fire.  I have had a few larger materials jobs say fuck it I am waiting till the lumber drops  ot worth it.  I I don't blame them one bit 

Yep, trump had the economy running along pretty nice, just like reagan back in the 80's.  But in come the "intellectual" elites.  Can't have those middle and lower class making more money.  What a bunch of assholes.

15 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Getting worse now. THose cocksuckers running mass unemployment just raised the rates employers pay by 60%

All of this govt infrastructure spending is to try to fix that. Get everyone off unemployment. Its insane the amount of work coming in the door right now. I dont know how we are going to do it all on time. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 hours ago, Anler said:

All of this govt infrastructure spending is to try to fix that. Get everyone off unemployment. Its insane the amount of work coming in the door right now. I dont know how we are going to do it all on time. 

People dont want to work. Everyone around here is hiring. no one applies.

22 hours ago, Anler said:

4 out of 5 driver candidates quit last month because of the work. That's a shot at $40 an hour and all the bennies you can stand... but nah.

You think the availability of MORE jobs is going to make a difference?

The liberals have their dependent class and they won't give them up.

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

4 out of 5 driver candidates quit last month because of the work. That's a shot at $40 an hour and all the bennies you can stand... but nah.

You think the availability of MORE jobs is going to make a difference?

The liberals have their dependent class and they won't give them up.

I had a friend that had a cushy job. Didn’t do much work. He could have made a bunch more money switching to my place (same field of work) but didn’t want to give up the gravy train. This was more important to him.