Arizona Democrats file last-ditch lawsuit to stop Senate audit of Maricopa County election

• Platinum Contributing Member

Not many reason's you wouldn't want an audit to prove what you are saying is true....no election irregularities.  Nothing to see here though.  

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/arizona-democrats-file-lawsuit-to-stop-senate-audit

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Maybe because it was done 3 times already and certified by a Republican majority board.

The Ninjas are doing the recount....lmao

So then why are they so worried about it 

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Maybe because it was done 3 times already and certified by a Republican majority board.

So why are the Dems and Dominion losing their shit over nothing.:lol:

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Because they will say Trump won and they will use it to continue the big lie.....mo money from morons.

Trump lost 3 times according to actual Republicans there.

It makes no difference Trump lost almost 6 months ago...but yeah keep the lie alive.

Good, so why have been fighting this trying to block it pulling out all stops for months?

Should have happened 4 months ago.  Oh and Dominion is pulling out their hair.

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Because they will say Trump won and they will use it to continue the big lie.....mo money from morons.

Trump lost 3 times according to actual Republicans there.

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Keep the lie going the cash is comin in. 

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

It makes no difference Trump lost almost 6 months ago...but yeah keep the lie alive.

Since when is a pathological liar like you concerned about lies? 

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Dude, you spewed Russia collusion for 4 years, it's been 6 months....Have some standards for once

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Lmao.....the guy who supports conspiracy theories and a big Trump supporter runs the Cyber Ninja company doing the audit. Ninja has never done an audit before.......you can’t make this sit up.....lmao

https://www.newsweek.com/head-cyber-ninja-company-auditing-arizona-votes-supports-election-fraud-conspiracy-theory-1580319

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

there was collusion

Dude, you spewed Trump is a Russian pawn, trump colluded with Russia, Trump is Putin's servant to ruin america for over 4 years..After the investigation it was found to be all lies, You said this against a sitting president daily..Again have some standards and possibly try holding the media outlet that led you to those assumptions accountable..I know I'd be pissed if I was fed BS for years

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Lmao.....the guy who supports conspiracy theories and a big Trump supporter runs the Cyber Ninja company doing the audit. Ninja has never done an audit before.......you can’t make this sit up.....lmao

https://www.newsweek.com/head-cyber-ninja-company-auditing-arizona-votes-supports-election-fraud-conspiracy-theory-1580319

I was about to ask you if you knew that these audits have to be validated by the courts before any action is taken but, you don't know shit....because you are stupid.  If the current count is legit...or close, an audit will show that or, will have to show overwhelming proof fraud for the court to accept results and take any actions at all.

God damn...liberals are fucking stupid as fuck.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

15 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Dude, you spewed Trump is a Russian pawn, trump colluded with Russia, Trump is Putin's servant to ruin america for over 4 years..After the investigation it was found to be all lies, You said this against a sitting president daily..Again have some standards and possibly try holding the media outlet that led you to those assumptions accountable..I know I'd be pissed if I was fed BS for years

Did you read the mueller report? You know why Mannafort and Flynn were convicted? They were guilty so much because of Russian collusion FOR TRUMP he pardoned them.

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I was about to ask you if you knew that these audits have to be validated by the courts before any action is taken but, you don't know shit....because you are stupid.  If the current count is legit...or close, an audit will show that or, will have to show overwhelming proof fraud for the court to accept results and take any actions at all.

God damn...liberals are fucking stupid as fuck.

The last four audits were validated dumb fuck. Keep the lie alive.....send him cash.

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Did you read the mueller report? You know why Mannafort and Flynn were convicted? They were guilty so much because of Russian collusion FOR TRUMP he pardoned them.

Did you read the Mueller report?  Mannafort was convicted for a crime that predated Trump's involvement in politics and had nothing to do with collusion and Flynn was a political hit from stem to stern that had more to do with Obama's dealings in central America than anything Flynn did.    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

36 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

there was collusion

If you can give me a verifiable fact... just one,,, about collusion and Russia and I will leave you alone for a week.

Just one...

The last four audits were validated dumb fuck. Keep the lie alive.....send him cash.

recount<audit

59 minutes ago, Snake said:

If you can give me a verifiable fact... just one,,, about collusion and Russia and I will leave you alone for a week.

Just one...

recount<audit

HaVe YU ReAd ThE MuELler ReRORt!!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!?  :lol: 

MC apparently read between the lines he never understood here...that's why so many are awaiting trial right now!  :lmao:

19 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Debunked allegations of election fraud!!  Yeah, go with that.  :lol: 

• Haha 1