Get Ready For The RightWing Screaming

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Death rates are way down dipshit

4 years of rioting, arson, looting, assaults, murders,and blocking roads by leftists throwing a temper tantrums ,,,, yeah 

leftists are the “grown ups”.  You prove how Stupid you are with every bleat..😄

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

4 years of rioting, arson, looting, assaults, murders,and blocking roads by leftists throwing a temper tantrums ,,,, yeah 

Yes he does.

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:
Axios

Coronavirus cases aren't budging — even after vaccinations doubled

7070903b6a063787307dd2505f408a44

Sam Baker
Thu, April 22, 2021, 4:00 AM

Data: CSSE Johns Hopkins University; Map: Andrew Witherspoon/Axios

The U.S. is pumping out coronavirus vaccines by the millions, but the coronavirus isn’t slowing down.

The big picture: This spring has seen a surge in vaccinations but almost no change in the coronavirus’ spread, leaving the U.S. with an outbreak that’s still too big.

Get market news worthy of your time with Axios Markets. Subscribe for free.

Where it stands: In the last week of February, the U.S. was averaging 65,686 new coronavirus cases per day. Now, eight weeks later, we’re averaging 64,814 new cases per day.

• And yet, over the same eight-week period, the U.S. has administered more than 65 million vaccine doses — roughly doubling the number of Americans who have gotten at least one shot.

Between the lines: You would think that doubling the number of vaccinated Americans would produce at least some decline in coronavirus’ spread. But that hasn’t happened.

• More contagious variants of COVID-19 — particularly the variant first discovered in the U.K. — have become the dominant strains within the U.S. over the spring.

• That would normally cause a big jump in new cases, while vaccinations would normally cause a big drop in new cases. The two may simply be canceling each other out, leaving the U.S.’ outbreak frozen at around 65,000 new cases per day.

Each week, Axios tracks the change in new infections in each state. We use a seven-day average to minimize the effects of day-to-day discrepancies in states’ reporting.

You probably think this is some sort of gotcha, and that the vaccine is a waste of time.

Who do you think these people are that are contracting covid? Clue, it's not people that are vaccinated. And if a vaccinated person does contract covid the illness is far less severe.

14 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

You probably think this is some sort of gotcha, and that the vaccine is a waste of time.

Who do you think these people are that are contracting covid? Clue, it's not people that are vaccinated. And if a vaccinated person does contract covid the illness is far less severe.

I think its too early to make that claim.  There are already vaccinated people getting covid, their severity is no different than it was the first time around.  Once the long term care facilities get a second, post vaccinated run at Coivd, we'll see if the severity is any less.

2 minutes ago, F3600 said:

I think its too early to make that claim.  There are already vaccinated people getting covid, their severity is no different than it was the first time around.  Once the long term care facilities get a second, post vaccinated run at Coivd, we'll see if the severity is any less.

not according to the cdc. Most post vaccination infections are happening within the 14 day window before the vaccine is fully effective.

A person who has SARS-CoV-2 RNA or antigen detected on a respiratory specimen collected ≥14 days after completing the primary series of a U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-authorized COVID-19 vaccine.

It's not a force field, it's a vaccination.

3 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

I wouldn't go to an MLB game if they paid me full face value of the ticket.  It isn't worth watching on TV, so why would I dedicate half a day to it?  

X100 mlb is got to be the sleepiest game on tv!

10 hours ago, F3600 said:

That's true, wife's daughter in law is an RN at a large hospital that is treating Covid patients, she has told us they get lots of patients who got the Vaccines and have gotten Covid many times weeks later after the injections..something is going on.

38 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

That's true, wife's daughter in law is an RN at a large hospital that is treating Covid patients, she has told us they get lots of patients who got the Vaccines and have gotten Covid many times weeks later after the injections..something is going on.

Maybe they have been injecting placebo, so folks can feel good, about doing the right thing !

• Confused 1

56 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Same situation here, friend that works in a hospital and vaccinated back in late January and now has covid.  

13 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Maybe one day people will understand that a vaccine DOES NOT make you immune. It helps your body fight off an infection but you can still get it.

Well it appears it doesn't even do that.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Some new variant was detected in a fully vaxxed individual in Queerbec.  Good to know his it hit a vaxxed person first or the consequences could be worse.

The biggest fear with the mRNA vaccine's is the body's immune system overreacting to a new strain and it attacks the body itself.   This has occurred in past animal testing of mRNA vaccines.   If this occurs we might see 10's of millions dead in the US alone.  Imagine what the shutdowns will look like if this occurs?

The Spanish flu pandemic this occurred naturally causing overstimulation of the immune system in young, healthy people.  

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/52928#1

American scientists believe that the 1918 Spanish Flu pandemic was so deadly because it triggered a tremendous immune response in the human body which made it destroy its own cells. Spanish Flu was estimated to have killed over 50 million people – young adults were worst hit.

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Maybe one day people will understand that a vaccine DOES NOT make you immune. It helps your body fight off an infection but you can still get it.

I don't know that them understanding this will make things any better.  You can stick that vaccine in me when I am dead...and that's that.  And to do that...I'm sticking my "vaccine" in a lot of fucking people that will not be able to recover.

MANY feel this way...about half the nation so.....those that want the vaccine(s) and all the upcoming booster(s), feel good about themselves that it may help...and STFU about others who don't want/need it. I'm fine with segregating our society over this also.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Stupid goes off topic cause they have zip to add.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't know that them understanding this will make things any better.  You can stick that vaccine in me when I am dead...and that's that.  And to do that...I'm sticking my "vaccine" in a lot of fucking people that will not be able to recover.

MANY feel this way...about half the nation so.....those that want the vaccine(s) and all the upcoming booster(s), feel good about themselves that it may help...and STFU about others who don't want/need it. I'm fine with segregating our society over this also.

https://nojabforme.info/