Again the flu is just gone

4 minutes ago, Crowder said:

Why would I argue with a stupid question. Personally I know a bunch of healthy people that were sicker than a dog with Covid. One co-worker died. It came down to how many do I know sick with Covid vs a vaccine. Don’t know anyone that had vaccine problems so it was a no brainer for me. It’s a personal choice. I’ve got no issue with those who choose not to. I know you wear the tinfoil hat but the needle doesn’t scare me. The only stupidity is anyone judging someone who decided to take the jab. 

Ad hominem 

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Crowder said:

Why would I argue with a stupid question. Personally I know a bunch of healthy people that were sicker than a dog with Covid. One co-worker died. It came down to how many do I know sick with Covid vs a vaccine. Don’t know anyone that had vaccine problems so it was a no brainer for me. It’s a personal choice. I’ve got no issue with those who choose not to. I know you wear the tinfoil hat but the needle doesn’t scare me. The only stupidity is anyone judging someone who decided to take the jab. 

Pretty much sums it up.👊🏻🇺🇸

12 hours ago, Crowder said:

spot on

13 hours ago, Crowder said:

Well, not sure if it's a stupid question but, like you said, it's a matter of personal choice....so long as we don't confuse our own personal choices with us deciding what's best for somebody else...IDGAF.  But once that line is breached, it's all fair game.