these cops are faggots

2 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

??? What are they enforcing??? what did these kids do wrong??

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

must have bike registration :lol:  

That's it exactly. This is new jersey. Why do I need to register my fucking bike? This is the kind of government MC types love

Search for the entire video. There is a group of 30 to 40 originally driving through traffic the wrong way. 

It was on ongoing issue. Not about being in the park like this leads you to believe.

Either way, these cops are assholes.

• Like 1

When I was a kid

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

That's it exactly. This is new jersey. Why do I need to register my fucking bike? This is the kind of government MC types love

OH FUCK YOU CLUELESS ASSHOLE.

We had to register our bikes as a kid in Massachusetts and many other states. If you didn’t have your plate a cop would stop you and ask for your name and telephone number to call your parents. You were told to ride home and not ride it till it was registered.

Why? When your bike went missing and found the serial number could be tracked to your plate.

in the video both cops and bikers were assholes. Bike owners should be registered if it’s the law. Cops shouldn’t take the bikes.

F2E83AE7-AAE6-4F6B-B4A5-B1FF9594AD47.jpeg

Edited by Mainecat
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, MILFMAN said:

Search for the entire video. There is a group of 30 to 40 originally driving through traffic the wrong way. 

It was on ongoing issue. Not about being in the park like this leads you to believe.

Either way, these cops are assholes.

Not sure the cops were completely out of line.   Sounds like they were warned.  8:40 mark that officer was being completely reasonable.   Then the woman cop comes and it goes in another direction.   She does say they were warned. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/video-shows-new-jersey-police-handcuffing-a-black-teen-and-seizing-his-bike-over-not-having-a-bicycle-license/ar-BB1fRJfK

Edited by Highmark

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

When I was a kid

We had to register our bikes as a kid in Massachusetts and many other states. If you didn’t have your plate a cop would stop you and ask for your name and telephone number to call your parents. You were told to ride home and not ride it till it was registered.

Why? When your bike went missing and found the serial number could be tracked to your plate.

in the video both cops and bikers were assholes. Bike owners should be registered if it’s the law. Cops shouldn’t take the bikes.

I've lived in mass for 60 years, never had to register a bicycle. Must have been an eastern mass thing.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

When I was a kid

But but voter id.:lol:

• Haha 2

Never heard of such a thing.  We had to a  1/8 mile trip on the side of road to get our motorcycles to the trails   Cops would harass you if you drove on side of road, had to push them.