Fuel for the fire...

Just now, Not greg b said:

Nope. 

Do you think the nice lady from Atlanta will be doing lot's of product testing, interacting with racers/consumers and getting her hands dirty?  Her dog is a pretty light color... :lol:

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Do you think the nice lady from Atlanta will be doing lot's of product testing, interacting with racers/consumers and getting her hands dirty?  Her dog is a pretty light color... :lol:

She will quit and go to ez go after the first winter 

Its bad news for the cat faithful to lose Brian , he grew with the brand similar to Roger and his shortcomings people see or claim are restricted by the bean counters. 

Mike is still there being the one man band running the race program. 

When Jim Dimmerman is calling it that cat will be closing the snow side sooner than later you know they've hit a new low. 

• Sad 2

I’d better sell my cat poser gear while people still know what it is.

Meh...still some great late model Cat sleds I’ll ride and tweak until the end of my sledding days.  Or, it’s back to Doo and learning how to love talking about bitchin’ wraps....and dating men.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, fortune46x said:

Its bad news for the cat faithful to lose Brian , he grew with the brand similar to Roger and his shortcomings people see or claim are restricted by the bean counters. 

Mike is still there being the one man band running the race program. 

When Jim Dimmerman is calling it that cat will be closing the snow side sooner than later you know they've hit a new low. 

From my pov getting rid of Brian seems to be the final nail in the coffin of any new innovation on the snow side coming from Cat.

I also have an awful gut feeling they're going to kill the race program next (again).  

How much did they spend on the display at ERX again?

29 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

From my pov getting rid of Brian seems to be the final nail in the coffin of any new innovation on the snow side coming from Cat.

I also have an awful gut feeling they're going to kill the race program next (again).  

Enough to get a semi load of crocs and vipers 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I’d better sell my cat poser gear while people still know what it is.

Meh...still some great late model Cat sleds I’ll ride and tweak until the end of my sledding days.  Or, it’s back to Doo and learning how to love talking about bitchin’ wraps....and dating men.

Butterburgers

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I cant remember for sure I wanted to say it was 60, but that new transport demo trailer was over a million.  

34 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Enough to get a semi load of crocs and vipers 

#builtnotbought

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Cat45 said:

I've heard rumors cbr is shutting down. Anybody know if this is true?

They shut down their XC stuff last year, I'm guessing they are loosing a bunch of Cat support, so it wouldn't be surprising.

9 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

They shut down their XC stuff last year, I'm guessing they are loosing a bunch of Cat support, so it wouldn't be surprising.

Not good for the future development of cat sleds.