Tucker Carlson FS Deity

It’s the same little word game tucker uses over and over. Open up a discussion about the effect of the George Floyd case on police recruitment and then ambush the guest with the Macy’s break in. Something that’s not even remotely connected to the conversation. This approach serves to rile up the dim wits in the GOP squad. He does this over and over. CNN does the exact same thing. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

2 hours ago, Matt said:

Tucker has his moments, but he's gotten strange lately.  There was no reason to treat that guest like that at all.

Yeah I was half paying attention to that interview and thought the same thing.  Wonder if there was a history with him and this guy.  The jist of what I got was cops either need to start doing their job, or the mayors need to let the cops start doing their job.

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

We know this man is beloved and worshipped by many at FS, the question is why?

2 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

I used to like Tuckers take on a lot of issues but his cheese has slipped off his cracker.

I don't understand why he lost it on this guy?

The guy didn’t answer his question. The guy clearly had an agenda which is Chavin was guilty. Tucker is right cops aren’t doing anything because they are being told to stand down by leftwing nutjob mayors or because they are afraid to act. 

Also the guy is wrong GF died of a drug overdose. He was saying he couldn’t breath before he hit was on the ground 

Edited by jtssrx
  • Haha 1

Why?   Watch shows you don’t like or purposely seek things out that make your vagina irritated? I just don’t get it. Is it too painful knowing that someone, somewhere, is voicing  a opinion  different from yours and you need it stopped?  

Edited by Cold War
  • Thanks 1

I kind of gave up on the 24x7 news stuff a few months ago ... and have been trying to get away from a lot of that shit as all it does is piss me off because it's nothing but negative bullshit spewed day after day.  That said, when I WAS watching, I'll admit I watched Fox more than anything and I always felt like Tucker was the one guy who could carry himself with some level of legitimacy (schmucks like Hannity are just as bad as the CNN types like Cuomo or Lemon).  Anyway - this is proof that Tucker can be just as bat shit crazy as any of them.  The former cop didn't say anything in this interview to warrant Tucker going nuts at the end.  Pretty pathetic. 

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Also the guy is wrong GF died of a drug overdose. He was saying he couldn’t breath before he hit was on the ground 

It's your story. It's bullshit but it's yours.

Edited by Big Crappie
  • Haha 2

I’m not saying the federal government should step in but if we didn’t have 24x7 news and also politics on social media I think we would be a hell of a lot better off. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

@Mileage Psycho

21 Men Accuse Lincoln Project Co-Founder of Online Harassment

John Weaver, a longtime G.O.P. operative who advised John McCain and John Kasich, made sexual overtures to young men, sometimes offering to help them get work in politics.

53 minutes ago, Snake said:

@Mileage Psycho

21 Men Accuse Lincoln Project Co-Founder of Online Harassment

John Weaver, a longtime G.O.P. operative who advised John McCain and John Kasich, made sexual overtures to young men, sometimes offering to help them get work in politics.

Another of MC heros 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Remember last week when you watched the video of your gospel CNN fraud and did all you could to deflect .

She can’t remember dinner 

Edited by Sleepr2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, SSFB said:

I’m not saying the federal government should step in but if we didn’t have 24x7 news and also politics on social media I think we would be a hell of a lot better off. 

Commentary used to be a 45 second blurp at the end of a news broadcast now the news is a short blurp and the rest is commentary.

• Platinum Contributing Member

So one of the cofounders of The Lincoln Project is apparently a creepy sexual deviant....this has what to do with Tucker being an asshole? 🤷🏻

MoeMoe sure is a deflecting little cunt.🤣

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So one of the cofounders of The Lincoln Project is apparently a creepy sexual deviant....this has what to do with Tucker being an asshole? 🤷🏻

I thought it said defecating little cunt. :lol:  

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Alcoholics are the worst sober people on the planet...