Finally, someone like him needed to say this

He’s right, the left has been wildly misled on the rones. But while he’s chastising misleading fear media, he regurgitates the lie that trump told the public to inject themselves with bleach.

I mean I get it, he’s really hammering his main viewer demographic so he takes shots at trump just to make them feel better. But he was making the right points on the rones and then discredits himself some by talking out of the both sides of his mouth in the same monologue 

• Like 2

Just now, Mainecat said:

Until he gets the vent tube.

So you are in the 70% that are left leaning that are misinformed on the percentage of people going to the hospital - shocking.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dsupercat said:

Just curious MC do you work or does a check just show up in the mail,  seem's you have a lot of time to type nonsense all over the internet?

Better check my post count lately....seems your knuckledragger brothers outnumber me.

Im retired. 

2 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

So you are in the 70% that are left leaning that are misinformed on the percentage of people going to the hospital - shocking.

It’s not just about the hospital Einstein it’s the long term health issues you face after a serious case of Covid.

But hey don’t get the vaccines, I will cause I’m not a selfish prick and care about others.

I just think back to when during the Obama administration illegal aliens became undocumented workers.....I still don't think the left has come to terms on how Trump got into office. Constantly spinning an agenda that is clearly BS is only going to make things worse for the left.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

It’s not just about the hospital Einstein it’s the long term health issues you face after a serious case of Covid.

But hey don’t get the vaccines, I will cause I’m not a selfish prick and care about others.

Neither myself or the wife are going to because we want idiot sheep to depopulate.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Yep that 1 in 6000 long haulers are really a concern if you are a fucking sheep 

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Yep that 1 in 6000 long haulers are really a concern if you are a fucking sheep 

They consider having a cough for a couple weeks after a “long hauler” too 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

They consider having a cough for a couple weeks after a “long hauler” too 

Yeah I know I know 1 who came to have lasting effects but she is always one to be on deaths door from a stubbed toe