Maxine Waters in Minnesota

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

she is everything wrong with todays politician but her crowd keeps voting for her SMH

Both side of our retarded population just vote "down ballot"  D or R. Term limits are necessary to protect is from ourselves.  We'll put those in after the revolution.

Poverty Pimp | Creative Resistance

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I want to know why we have a curffue and all this militarily around .cops coming from all over the countery . And they won't let them keep the monkeys under control any way . Wont let them enforce the curffue Even when they are getting shot at in a drive by they are not doing shit . Really just a weak dog and pony show. 

Edited by Ez ryder

Now that fat face fuck Timmy is on dumping fuel.  

Why is no one talking about this kid was wanted on a felony gun charge ? Or are we to believe this time the cops automatic license plate scanners were not running there 6 plates a second and the 3 cop cars on the screen were just there for a expired tabs charge lol . 

Just a innocent little boy 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Why is no one talking about this kid was wanted on a felony gun charge ? Or are we to believe this time the cops automatic license plate scanners were not running there 6 plates a second and the 3 cop cars on the screen were just there for a expired tabs charge lol . 

I like the photo circulating from his FB page of when he was like 14 or 15 with the money on his lap and the handgun underneath the cash.  

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Yeah....he didn't deserve to die but, it's the "stupid games for stupid prizes" scenario again.  Poor kid.  Salt of the earth.  Never did a bad thing to anybody.  An aspiring future in music. Give you the shirt of his back.  Liked by everyone.  Never met an enemy.  Etc....Etc....Etc....  Yawn.

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

I like the photo circulating from his FB page of when he was like 14 or 15 with the money on his lap and the handgun underneath the cash.  

He knew he was on his way to st cloud for a stint till he turned 21 so he freaked out and attempted to run and he lost zero loss to society

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah....he didn't deserve to die but, it's the "stupid games for stupid prizes" scenario again.  Poor kid.  Salt of the earth.  Never did a bad thing to anybody.  An aspiring future in music. Give you the shirt of his back.  Liked by everyone.  Never met an enemy.  Etc....Etc....Etc....  Yawn.

I was wondering why a goid kid who had no enemy was busted for a iligal firearm and never went to his court appearance 🤔

31 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I was wondering why a goid kid who had no enemy was busted for a iligal firearm and never went to his court appearance 🤔

The cops targeted him unfairly because he was black.  Why aren’t you getting this?

Auntie Maxine gonna ‘splain it to ya!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

She doesn't even live in her own district, why is she in minnesota?

And why wouldn’t no Balz Walz tell her to get the fuck out of here??  I guess I answered my own question.

• Like 1