Police officers and the sacrifices/good deeds they do.

The fucking garbage they elect into office is hilarious.  You really have to work hard to find this story.   Attacking the paramedics while they are trying to aid the  passenger  he hurt crashing his suv drunk.  No National story, No state wide story,  not one person calling for him to step down.  What a joke this country has become. 

7D3BF8E4-381F-413F-81C1-599C98238E03.jpeg

7BC71431-C219-4F56-9181-68F99A07B82C.jpeg

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

How many "good cops" does it take to change a lightbulb?

Idk, I'll let you know as soon as a "good cop" changes something. 

Cops don't change lightbulbs you dummy, they call facilities just like any other city or county department.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Our local local PD and Sheriff Department is excellent...being a small community certainly helps but no fuckery and they generally leave people alone.👍🏼🇺🇸

• Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Our local local PD and Sheriff Department is excellent...being a small community certainly helps but no fuckery and they generally leave people alone.👍🏼🇺🇸

Ours is too. I see our guys all the time and some of them wave at me in my personal vehicle. I got nothing to hide, unlike cop haters like bhen who drive around drinking beer with their kids in the car.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Ours is too. I see our guys all the time and some of them wave at me in my personal vehicle. I got nothing to hide, unlike cop haters like bhen who drive around drinking beer with their kids in the car.

Bhen must have a good sharp blade on that mill.  22 hours this thread's been on here and he hasn't given his two-cents yet.:lol:

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

our harasses kids but they are the biggest fuckups down at the beach

12 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

brain eating amoeba got you pretty good huh inbred white trash mn hillbilly?