Nancy Pelosi is one tough bitch!

Pelosi On Defending Herself From Rioters: ‘I’m Pretty Tough,’ I’m A Street Fighter,’ ‘Would’ Hit Them With Stilettos | The Daily Wire

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D) said during an interview with USA Today this week that she would have been able to hold her own had she been forced to face off with the rioters who stormed the U.S. Capitol Building on January 6.

“Well, I’m pretty tough. I’m a street fighter,” Pelosi said when she was asked whether she was frightened by the ordeal. “They would have had a battle on their hands.”

Pelosi reportedly then lifted her foot, showing her 4-inch-high stilettos, which she said she “would have” used as weapons to fight off the rioters.

“I was never personally afraid because I had so much security for myself,” she said. “I was afraid for everybody else, and I’ll never forgive them the trauma that they caused to the staff and the members.”

Pelosi said Congress’ goal is to find out “the truth” about the events that unfolded that day and that she wants to have a commission do the investigation.

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

Why the fuck is someone 81 years old still "working"?

Nice photo op BTW. :lol: What was the deal with the scarfs again? Besides the cultural appropriation. 

Just now, Skidooski said:

Why the fuck is someone 81 years old still "working"?

Nice photo op BTW. :lol: What was the deal with the scarfs again? Besides the cultural appropriation. 

Why do you come here every day and follow members like a puppy asking questions?

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Why do you come here every day and follow members like a puppy asking questions?

Because puppies ask questions?  :lmao:You stupid fuck..it's because everyone here knows you can't answer anything.  You are literally nothing but a biased, partisan meat sack.

Just now, Mainecat said:

JuSt PuT mE On IgNorZe ThEn!!!!!11111  

Maybe I'm waiting for you to answer any of them?   :lol: 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

JuSt PuT mE On IgNorZe ThEn!!!!!11111  

Maybe I'm waiting for you to answer any of them?   :lol: 

He had most of the board on ignore.  Not sure why he changed it.  He was better off keeping us all there so he doesn't add to his life's frustration.  Some just love to victimize themselves I guess.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

He had most of the board on ignore.  Not sure why he changed it.  He was better off keeping us all there so he doesn't add to his life's frustration.  Some just love to victimize themselves I guess.

Why would someone go to the same place every single day if they didn't want to see what those people are saying? Just weird

I like coming here and seeing the stupidity and he's top of that list in many regards 

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

She’s 81 and knelt on the stone floor for 9 minutes.

At 81 not one of you clowns could do that.

Did you not read the opening post ? 🤡 

Same as jack off Biden. So much tough talk about beating someone up but yet can't make it up a flight of stairs.

Democrat Party is just a clown show. 🤡 

1 minute ago, CFM said:

Did you not read the opening post ? 🤡 

Same as jack off Biden. So much tough talk about beating someone up but yet can't make it up a flight of stairs.

Democrat Party is just a clown show. 🤡 

Trump was in the news everyday for something he said or did............. Joe Who................... lol.gif.765a85f469cd4cb37a7b624d51e24a27.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Why would someone go to the same place every single day if they didn't want to see what those people are saying? Just weird

I like coming here and seeing the stupidity and he's top of that list in many regards 

A bizarre sense of self-righteous altruism.  He thinks he's in here showing everyone one "what is what" and beyond answering questions on his statements.  This is a key liberal trait.  They all seem to suffer from Dunning-Kruger Syndrome and sell it well as moral intellect to others with weak minds.

• Like 1

Biden wears aviator sunglasses and leather jacket to look tough. You know, Cornpop tough. 

He’s so tough I’d put $50 Nadler could take’n. Lolololol

clowns

29 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

She’s 81 and knelt on the stone floor for 9 minutes.

At 81 not one of you clowns could do that.

Be honest.....you'd eat that crusty old snatch wouldn't you?

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

A bizarre sense of self-righteous altruism.  He thinks he's in here showing everyone one "what is what" and beyond answering questions on his statements.  This is a key liberal trait.  They all seem to suffer from Dunning-Kruger Syndrome and sell it well as moral intellect to others with weak minds.

He seems to be suffering from something alright. Not but an hour ago, in a different thread, I spoke positive of Pelosi. But here he takes offense when it wasn't even directed towards him. Liberals sure are a weird bunch. 

She can’t take this one he couldn’t take that one....blah blah blah you all supported a pants shitter that can’t walk down a fuckin ramp.

Its what right wing knuckledraggers are about these days. “ownin the Libs” ....lmao

Meanwhile in congress the Dems are doing what they were elected for doing what Americans want.....its working look at the poll numbers.

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

nail.gif