3rd wave

18 minutes ago, irv said:

I get that, but people are flying in for non work related reasons and that is where the problem lies, imo.

If people are suppose to stay home, isolate, etc, why are these flights still happening? You know as well as I, there isn't a chance each and everyone is going to get screened/tested nor will tell the truth if they are asked if they have any symptoms.

I'm not saying this is the sole reason why our cases are continuing to increase, but I know it certainly isn't helping any considering all the supposed variants we now have from other countries. 

We have to look at cases as being irrelevant. There’s people out there that have a cold. It does not matter. It’s normal, always has been normal. And will never go away 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ACE said:

We have to look at cases as being irrelevant. There’s people out there that have a cold. It does not matter. It’s normal, always has been normal. And will never go away 

This is absolutely heart wrenching.  Who should be held accountable?  Yah right.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Irv a variant is a mutation that occurs every 10 hours.  Remember SARS?  SARS is 80% equivalent to Covid, the variants are 99.7%.  people with SARS still have immunity t-cell response to Covid.  The vaccines they are pushing will give no lasting immunity hence the forever booster shots.

We need to move past this nonsense and get back to living our lives as we are destroying our kids futures.  It is criminal.

I agree.

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Not likely. Just a stronger flu variant that we are going to have to get use to, I'm afraid. 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I guess I'm just trying to understand that, if people believe the vaccine works..and are getting them, why are they trying so hard to convince others of their own personal fears?  You got the vaccine...you are good to go!  RIght?  Or...no?  

Get your vaccine, wear you mask, social distance and stay away from horror movies and gun shops.  Be safe out there!

I agree but literally 0.0% of that sort of logic has worked for over a year now. 

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Irv a variant is a mutation that occurs every 10 hours.  Remember SARS?  SARS is 80% equivalent to Covid, the variants are 99.7%.  people with SARS still have immunity t-cell response to Covid.  The vaccines they are pushing will give no lasting immunity hence the forever booster shots.

We need to move past this nonsense and get back to living our lives as we are destroying our kids futures.  It is criminal.

2 hours ago, ACE said:

Spot on. It’s past time that we started moving on from this. It’s going to have to happen sooner or later. The longer we wait, the worst it all becomes. 

1 hour ago, irv said:

I agree.

Not likely. Just a stronger flu variant that we are going to have to get use to, I'm afraid. 

Honestly it’s weaker than a flu for most people. It seems hard on people over 80. 

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

Honestly it’s weaker than a flu for most people. It seems hard on people over 80. 

70 seems to be the switch point if one wants to look at real data.  Under 70 the flu is worse.

Obesity is the killer condition, time to quarantine fat fucks to the gym and prescribe them a low carb intake.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

70 seems to be the switch point if one wants to look at real data.  Under 70 the flu is worse.

Obesity is the killer condition, time to quarantine fat fucks to the gym and prescribe them a low carb intake.

But for some reason fat peoples Heath is my responsibility now 

8 hours ago, Blackstar said:

While he’s right he still has to interject his own fallacies about Trump and conservatives. Perhaps to keep his views from jumping ship or becoming unhinged. But that monologue came off as both correct and a bit pathetic. Chastising the left for being so wrong about covid due to fake news then throws in the lie that trump told people to inject themselves with bleach 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ACE said:

While he’s right he still has to interject his own fallacies about Trump and conservatives. Perhaps to keep his views from jumping ship or becoming unhinged. But that monologue came off as both correct and a bit pathetic. Chastising the left for being so wrong about covid due to fake news then throws in the lie that trump told people to inject themselves with bleach 

It's always funny watching a talk show host try to change a liberal narrative while still trying to keep the audience that he has successfully groomed and relied on their stupidity.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

It's always funny watching a talk show host try to change a liberal narrative while still trying to keep the audience that he has successfully groomed and relied on their stupidity.

Yeah it was a wild swing from left to right even in the same sentences.

he basically said that conservatives are a lot more accurate about covid alarmism but then suggests they’re still stupid for not believing climate alarmism 

but conservatives are more accurate on both of those points 

12 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yeah it was a wild swing from left to right even in the same sentences.

he basically said that conservatives are a lot more accurate about covid alarmism but then suggests they’re still stupid for not believing climate alarmism 

but conservatives are more accurate on both of those points 

He is just trying to get ahead of the curve.  Maher seems to try harder than others at making sure that he can catch the more centrist dems before they start really questioning the narratives.

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

He is just trying to get ahead of the curve.  Maher seems to try harder than others at making sure that he can catch the more centrist dems before they start really questioning the narratives.

The narrative is slowly collapsing. You’re right some commentators and politicians are just trying to get ahead of the curve