Jim Jordan destroys Fauci

49 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Fauci is a piss ant who turned his 15 minutes into a year.  He desperately doesn’t want it to end.  Now his face is on a governors wall. 🙄

Yeah he loves the attention and wants to be associated with saving the human race 

13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I see the usual science does not matter flat earther bullshitt idiots have spoken.

Jordan is a flat out asshole. 

Former GOP House Speaker John Boehner calls fellow Republican Jim Jordan a 'political terrorist'

https://www.businessinsider.com/boehner-lambasts-republican-jim-jordan-political-terrorist-2021-4

What’s at stake for Boehner? A lot.

As Bloomberg News reported, he can “collect $1.59 million in cash once shareholders approve Canopy Growth Corp.’s acquisition of Acreage Holdings Inc..”

Boehner had 625,000 shares of Acreage at the time the article was written and it noted that, "if his former colleagues in Congress help make marijuana federally legal, he’d be eligible to receive Canopy shares worth about $16 million."

A New York Times article wrote that, “Boehner’s pro-weed epiphany coincides with the prospect of a payday as high as $20 million.”

That’s a lot of money. And to collect all that drug money, Boehner needs Republicans to lose.

Who was Boehner going to back in the election? Not the Trump administration which had tossed Obama’s pro-marijuana Cole memo which had been used to build a new drug industry.

And not Republicans who aren’t friendly enough to his new drug industry friends. 

Boehner is a founding board member of the National Institute for Cannabis Investors, where he could be seen on video assuring investors that the ban on pot is almost over and the money is about to come pouring in.

“Speaker Boehner has the inside track on the future of this green gold rush” a 2018 promo titled for an event titled, "American Cannabis Summit: Countdown to Legalization".

In 2020, Acreage had borrowed $15 million at a 60% interest rate. The gold was rushing out.

Federal legalization of pot would be Acreage’s salvation and for that to happen, the Democrats need to maintain control of the government.

If Boehner’s financial situation hasn’t changed significantly, there are millions at stake. 

Defeating Republicans in 2020 and 2022 would be in his financial interest.

All of this is at odds with Boehner’s feeble attempt to build a reputation as a principled legislator decrying the fanatical excesses of House conservatives. Boehner has no principles. 

You can see why Biden loves Boehner. And why Boehner loves him back. 

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2021/04/ex-speaker-boehner-stands-make-millions-drug-money-daniel-greenfield/

15 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey MoeMoe I’ll oblige you and not surprising Jordan is your kind of guy....

Right on schedule....

10 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

What’s that about Jim Jordan turning the other way? Coaching or something like that? 

edgy.

Boehner has proven (4 years ago mind you), that he is nothing more than a worthless turd floating around the toilet bowl known as Washington

16 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Jordan as usual comes across as an asshole and it’s all part of their loser “own the lib” election plans.

Republicans in congress are the laziest fucks on earth.

i see a man refusing to answer the question he was asked over and over.  A congressman demanding an answer from a person being questoned in that setting isnt being an asshole ffs.         Like many other places we have had single digit death count being reported these days, thats NOT a pandemic.  then we have a shit ton of people testing positive that have had all the shots.  now, NOW they say a booster will be needed. probably forever!!   its BS dude.  most of is B.S.

19 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I see the usual science does not matter flat earther bullshitt idiots have spoken.

Jordan is a flat out asshole. 

Former GOP House Speaker John Boehner calls fellow Republican Jim Jordan a 'political terrorist'

https://www.businessinsider.com/boehner-lambasts-republican-jim-jordan-political-terrorist-2021-4

So what part of the science is the number of infections considered low enough to give American there rights back ? What page in the memo is it listed with a number or percentage ?   or even a web page ? Anything or is that a number so mysterious science has yet to crack the code . We don't know what percentage will be low enough to give you your freedom back but when we feel the time is right we will let you know . Till then sit down and shut the fuck up and trust the  science 

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

Constantly moving goalposts to an unattainable goal, I'm shocked.  But @ckf said it's just a mask and you should comply.

Why are you bringing me in to your argument?  It's not like what I think carries any weight anyway.

What I said is that every one of you has, and always will comply with government regulations every fucking day. You just choose to make a big deal out of this one. 

I have also said getting the vaccine and wearing a mask is a personal choice.... just be respectful and don't crowd others. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Why are you bringing me in to your argument?  It's not like what I think carries any weight anyway.

What I said is that every one of you has, and always will comply with government regulations every fucking day. You just choose to make a big deal out of this one. 

I have also said getting the vaccine and wearing a mask is a personal choice.... just be respectful and don't crowd others. 

Dinner at TG's place!!!

Fish Hook GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Just now, Zambroski said:

Dinner at TG's place!!!

Fish Hook GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Any time.  We will sit outside, 16 feet apart.  Double masks required for those fully vaccinated, triple if you're not.

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

Mostly just to provoke a response.  :lol:  I agree with your last statement.

Mission Accomplished' and the Meme Presidency - The Atlantic

• Like 1

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

Any time.  We will sit outside, 16 feet apart.  Double masks required for those fully vaccinated, triple if you're not.

Mostly just to provoke a response.  :lol:  I agree with your last statement.

Mission Accomplished' and the Meme Presidency - The Atlantic

Actually, I'm all for segregating those who are vaccinated vs. those who are not.  All "back of the bus" and shit!  :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Actually, I'm all for segregating those who are vaccinated vs. those who are not.

Just read about half of Minnesotans have at least one vaccine.  My wife and I got ours on Wednesday.  And we just entered month 14 of the governor's emergency powers.  Something about needing emergency powers to set up vaccination sites or some other nonsense.  

43 minutes ago, ckf said:

It’s a personal preference. It’s sad a certain group of Trumpers here who listen to his every word made it political to wear a mask to protect ones self but further protect others. If Trump said to wear sandals year round was the right thing to do most idiots would have lost their toes to frostbite but loved it.

Just just more proof Trump Republicans are a selfish bunch and don’t give a fuck about anyone else.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s a personal preference. It’s sad a certain group of Trumpers here who listen to his every word made it political to wear a mask to protect ones self but further protect others. If Trump said to wear sandals year round was the right thing to do most idiots would have lost their toes to frostbite but loved it.

Just just more proof Trump Republicans are a selfish bunch and don’t give a fuck about anyone else.

If Hilary tod you to suck a dick you'd be throating a cucumber in preparation as we speak.. :lol:

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Sandals ? 

I thought it was Crocs. Right Zam and Corner2corner ? LOLOLOLOL

MC - you are a clown ! lolololol

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I'm sure he appreciates the dick suck.  Prolly wishes you were better looking though.  :lmao:

"DRUMMMPPPHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

1 hour ago, Snake said:

If Hilary tod you to suck a dick you'd be throating a cucumber in preparation as we speak.. :lol:

:lol: